Ch# 48 Escape Of Despair (Danganronpa)

Y/n: What do you want Izuru Kamukura?

Izuru: Then you do remember everything. Just as Junko and I thought. He had a plate of food in his hand with a flightier jet hairpin on his suit.

Y/n: Where you get that at? He unpins it and stares at it.

Izuru: It feels important to me I don't know why.

Y/n: Maybe because you did know who weared that pin.

Izuru: So I originally knew who weared this pin.

Y/n: Her name was Chiaki Nanami the ultimate Gamer who Junko brutally killed. He touched his eye as he again stares at me.

Izuru: Who was I before becoming Izuru?

Y/n: You were Hajime Hinata you were a reserve student at Hopes Peak academy. You were talentless and you wanted to become talented so you became Izuru Kamukura in a project named the Izuru Kamukura project. That's all I know about you originally. He started to cry as he puts his hand on his face feeling the water coming out.

 He started to cry as he puts his hand on his face feeling the water coming out

Izuru: I do wish to remember more. He wipes his face off with his sleeve and puts the tray of food on the floor. He repins the jet onto his suit and walks off.

Ryuk: Wow tough guy am I right.

Y/n: If I can get him onto my side then I can brake out! That's it! Izuru is my way out. No Hajime is my ticket out of this school.

Ryuk: Hey that sounds like a good plan. So, what now?

Y/n: Well we just have to play the waiting game for now. I lean on the wall sitting down holding my eye that was shot.

Y/n Thought: I should have lost this eye but I still have it. The Shinagami eyes shouldn't fix my eyesight so how do I still have this eye?

Y/n Thought: I get some sleep I may be down here for a while. I close my eyes with my arms wrapped around my body.

Dream: