Prologue (My Hero)

(Before I start this I'm going to make your pain Sasuke's)
3rd Person
In a clan's home named the Uchiha. A boy named Y/n Uchiha is laying on the ground unconscious while his family and clan lifeless bodies lay through the houses and the streets.
The pro hero's and the police arrived but what they saw was terrible . They check all the body's seeing if one of the kids or adults survive but they were killed.The number one hero All Might arrived and he found a kid who look around the age of 6 to 7. All Might picks up the kid and walks out of the house and the pros and police see him holding our protagonist.A police officer went up to All Might and took him out of his hands.

All Might: I found him laying next to two body's they probably his Mother and Father trying to protect him.

Random Police: So what do we do with him we can't let him stay on the streets.

Gang Orca: You should take care of him All Might you look like you would be a good Father.

The police officer takes Y/n too the ambiance and they put him on a streaker.

All Might: You think so?

Gang Orca: Yes I do. But we need to figure out who did this.

?: It was Itachi Uchiha.

Both hero's look other too the person who said that. It was an old man who had bandages on his eye and arm with a cane in his hand. His name was Danzo the Vice President of UA High.

All Might: What are you doing here Danzo?

Danzo: I came to see what all the noise was and I see this.

Gang Orca: But you said Itachi Uchiha did this but why?

Danzo thought what he said for a good few seconds and just said.

Danzo: We still do not know but if we do or found him I want you two to interrogate him.

All Might Of course. But is Nezu with you?

Danzo: No he stayed at the school and I will tell him what happened here. So about the kid?

Danzo points to where Y/n is at.

All Might: I'm going to watch him till he old enough to go get himself a job or becoming a hero.

Danzo: You better watch him good because he will be in danger for being the one of the last Uchiha alive.

All Might: I planed that to happen so I'm going to home school him till he ready to go to UA High.

Danzo looks like he is getting angry from his response and holds it in but All Might can see that and does not want to anger him

Danzo: I hope this can go a breeze with the media but you know how they are. I will be heading back to UA now goodnight All Might.

All Might: Goodnight Danzo.

As All Might the number one hero was getting in the back of an ambulance with a 6 to 7 year old also in the back who survived an important part in history. The Uchiha Massacre.

(Sorry for it being short but the next chapter will be longer. If you have any ideas for my book let me know.)