Ch# 27 Real Memories Part 2 (Attack On Titan)

(Before I start I wanted to say this. I want to help smaller creators maybe just starting there writing so I want to tell my fans about there book because you may like it. So I wanted to shout out asianthiccboi and Garekishiroyoshi I believe they deserve more credit for how good in my opinion they write.)

As Y/n was watching Gabi eat he started to remember more of the memories he lost getting brainwashed.

Flashback
2 Years

Everyone in the remaining 104th cadet squad, Hange, Historia and many other people we're sitting around waiting for the meeting to begin. Historia started to talk about Zeke's plan. Using his royal blood and helping Eren use the Founding Titans abilities. The main question was do they turn her into a Titan and eat Zeke?

Random MP: We should turn the queen into the beast Titan! Many people started to chat quietly to each other about that decision.

Random MP 2: How can we trust what he is saying. We're talking about the beast tTitan who almost wipe out the scouts! All of a sudden Eren slams his hands onto the desk getting everyone's attention.

Eren: I trust in what he is saying. The only time I could use the founding Titan power is when I came in contact with a Titan with royal blood. It was my fathers first wife Dina Yeager.

Random MP: Then that leads to my point let the Queen eat the beast Titan.

Jean: If we do that then Historia will only have 13 years to live. And if we do make her, then when she dies who will rule?

Eren: She won't. It's too risky for the Queen of the walls to be the only living royal blood left. That's why we don't have her become a Titan. We just have to trust Zeke. Suddenly a Garrison came into the room out of breath.

Garrison soldier: The enemy is here! This got everyone up and looking at the garrison soldier.

Historia: How many are here? He made put one of his fingers up signaling only one.

Garrison soldier: There's one on top of the wall sitting.

Eren: Wait, what do they look like?

Garrison soldier: We don't know there wearing a white mask! This shocked them and everyone ran out of the castle getting suited up as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile they were getting suited the masked Man was just sitting on the wall with a bunch of soldiers pointing rifles at him.