Ch# 21 Torture(Attack On Titan)

Reiner POV

It's been a week since we left to head back to Marley. Zeke called the mainland to tell them we are coming back. When the first thing we got off the boat our family was there waiting for us.

Bertholdt: Dad.

Berth Dad: Bertholdt you grown so much my boy!

Annie: Dad. She started to cry and her father went and started to cry as well.

Zeke: Grandma, Grandpa.

Zeke Grandma: We are so proud of the man you are now Zeke.

Pieck: Hey Daddy.

Pieck Dad: Oh Pieck.

I had Y/n tied to my back and Ymir was standing next to me just looking at the boat.

?: Reiner. I looked and saw Ma standing there tearing up a little.

Reiner: Hey Ma.

Ma: Reiner you grown so much! She started to cry hugging me with me hugging her back.

Reiner: I'm not a child anymore Ma I am a adult now. She stop hugging me and saw Y/n and Ymir.

Ma: Who are they?

Reiner: She is Ymir she has the jaw Titan power and this is Zeke's brother Y/n.

Ma: Wait brother I didn't know you had a brother Zeke.

Zeke: My father survived when he was at the island and found him and he has another son name Eren. Zeke said walking towards me.

Zeke: I glad I could save him but one day I will return with Eren from that Island. Zeke's Grandma came towards us and heard what we said.

Zeke Grandma: So he's my grandson? I got him off my back and lay him on a barrel. She went and put her hand on his face but she saw his eyes emotionless.

Zeke: He would not come willing so we had to use a shot to calm him down and now it made his body like this.

Zeke Grandma: You poor thing. She started to hug him but his hand start to twitch and put his hand on her and push her away. She look at him and saw tears coming out of his eyes still emotionless as he studded.

Y/n: E—re—n —-h—lp,—me.

?: Who are these two? We looked and saw Commander Onyankopon.

(No joke that's his name I had to look up how to spell his name)

Zeke: This is my brother who was on the island, Y/n he has the The Right Hand Man's power, and this is Ymir she has the Jaw Titans power.

Onyankopon: So Marcel is dead?

Zeke: Afraid so Commander. He looks at them both and puts Y/n on his back. Then we heard people running towards us. We looked and saw Porco and his family running towards.

Porco: Reiner where is Marcel?

Reiner: He he h-