Ch# 92 Power (Chainsaw Man)

Power: Human! Hurry up and find something for me to kill! I thirst blood! She went to smack me but I dodge and she ended up hitting Denji on the back of his neck. We walked over to the edge of the building. We were on top of the roof of an apartment complex.

Denji: There isn't anything to kill! He screams as he sat on the railing.

Power: Likely because of me! Before I became a fiend I was feared by many. The nobody devils are scared of my scent!

Denji: Then how the hell are we going to kill anything!?

Y/n: This is just a patrol route we are just making sure there is nothing around to harm people.

Power: ... Wait. I SMELL BLOOD! She sprinted in the opposite direction.

Denji: HEY WERE YOU GOING!?

Y/n: Oh no you don't. I made a portal into Kamui in the direction she was running at. She ran right through my portal.

Denji: THE HELL!? WHERE DID SHE GO!?

Y/n: Relax. She's in my pocket dimension.

Denji: What!? What's a pocket dimension!? I point to my eye.

Y/n: My eyes can make portals to my own dimension. I can send myself or others there. I can also send certain body parts so I will go through an object or person. I will let her out till I am done investigating. I walked over to the edge. A sea cumber was next to a payphone. I jumped down and knock on the glass door.

?: Hello are you a devil hunter?

Y/n: Yes, Y/n Uchiha. I pull out my badge.

?: Great you came very quickly. That's the devil I need you to kill.

Y/n: Of course. I take my gunbai and slashed the sea cumber in half.

Y/n: Problem solved. I travel into my pocket dimension to see Power looking around. I grab her by her jacket and bring her back into the real world.

Power: HUMAN! What did you do to me!? Where was I!?

Y/n: Relax you were just in another dimension.

Power: Another dimension? How?

Y/n: I figure Denji wouldn't know but I figure a devil would know my eyes.

Power: Your!? She pointed at me. She was trembling.

Y/n: I see you know my family.