Ch# 64 Death To All (Danganronpa)

Y/n Thought: Wow this is hard to watch. We all sat around eating without any conversations happening. Everyone was just staring at their food. No talking. Just scared their were going to die.

Kaito: Everyone needs to stop being so quiet and scared! We need to plan!

Maki: Ok, give us something.

Kaito: Ok everyone an hour before the time limit everyone meets in the game room. Then we gang up and take down the Monokubs and Monokuma's!

Kokichi: Could work. But theirs a small problem.

Kaito: And what's that?

Kokichi: Who's going to join you?

Kaito: Everyone here of course we fight with each other! He looks around with almost nobody looking at him.

Kaito: G-Guys! You'll fight with me right!? Nobody answered.

Tsumugi: S-Sorry Kaito.

Kaito: You all can't be serious! Kaede help me out here! He stared at her for some help but nothing came.

Kaede: Sorry Kaito.

Kaito: You can't be serious right now!?

Maki: There's your answer now shut up. Kaito walked out in anger.

Kirumi: Was it wrong for us to Ignore Mister Momota?

Kiibo: No I think he just needs some time to himself.

Tenko: And his plan wouldn't work. Monokuma said hundreds of himself so how are we supposed to fight that?

Ryoma: Plus the Monokubs.

Shuichi: No matter what we do.

Y/n: It's game over.

Rantaro: What I pickle. Rantaro was starting to walk out but Miu stopped him.

Miu: Hey avocado were the hell you think your going!?

Rantaro: Ah nowhere special.

Ryoma: You know. Someone can just sacrifice themselves with me.

Kaede: Huh?

Ryoma: I'm saying someone should help sacrifice themselves with me. I have nothing to live for.

Angie: Oh Ryoma what are you talking about you have us and Atua?

Ryoma: We just met I can't call any of you may friends.

Rantaro: There will be no need for that.

Ryoma: Why's that you got a better plan?

Rantaro: No, even if I have to sacrifice myself I will end this killing game.