Ch#16 The Female Titan (Attack On Titan)

(Thank you all for 7k reads. It blows my mind because 3 months ago I was only at 100 reads and now I am here now. I want to thank everyone who have been reading my book now and when I first started writing. This gives me more strength to write more and hopefully let other people who may like this to see it.)

Two weeks after the trial I just woke up. I passed out on the table after talking with the blond guy. With the first thing a was awaken by was the Hange girl poking my face to wake me up. With her seeing me wake up she started to cheer and run out of the room.

Hange: Levi I got him to wake up! I tried to get off the table but fell to the ground handing on the table for support. A few minutes later the black hair guy came in the room and help me up and brought me out of the room and put me on a couch in a living area. With that Hange left us and ran out of the house we are in and heard her scream I was awake.

Levi: Good to see you awake now, now we can start this damn mission. I tilt my head to what he said.

Y/n: What mission?

Levi: The 57th exterior Scouting Mission. We are heading to Shinganshina.

Y/n: All ready? It only been two weeks for Eren and me and I been asleep?

Levi: Erwins order. He must be the blond guy.

Levi: We leave in two days. That should be another time for you to recover and Eren's training. And go get a shower you smell like shit.

Timeskip

Mikasa: Y/N! She came running at me with the others behind her. She came next to me and started to hug me.

Y/n: Hey guys.

Reiner: Good to see you still in good shape to kill some Titans. I looked at them all and saw some of us are missing.

Y/n: So are we the only ones left?

Bertholdt: No Annie went to the military police.

Jean: Yeah lots of us didn't make it. Worst was Marco, nobody even knows how he died.

Eren: Let's not let their deaths no mean anything.

Everyone: Yay! With that we all sat in the living area and started to talked with Levi and Hange looking at us.

Hange: Seems like they having a good time. She looked at Levi and got a idea.

Hange: Oh Levi! She grab him by his arm and pulled two chairs for them to sit.

Christa: Oh hello Hange.

Levi: Let go of me Four Eyes!

Hange: I have an idea. Let's play a game.

Reiner: We haven't played one of those in a while. I just slept with my head on Mikasa's lap, I was still pretty tired. Hange pulled out a basket and put a comb inside.

Hange: I want everyone to put something in here. Reiner put his knife, Mikasa put her scarf, Christa put a dog chain, Ymir put a ring, Sasha put a potato, Levi put a small cleaning broom, Eren put a belt, Armin put a piece of paper, Connie put a switch blade, Jean didn't know what to put so Ymir pulled out a piece of his hair, and Mikasa put Y/n necklace without him realizing it from him sleeping.