Ch# 56 Ice Cold (Danganronpa)

Y/n: Peko can you let me go please?

Peko: No. Tell me how did you know Fuyuhiko?!

Y/n: I-I

Peko: NOW! She grabs her sword as I put my hands up in defense.

Y/n: He was someone who knew me and we helped each other out OK!

Peko: I would know of this you lie! She brought her sword ready to kill me. She went to swing down but someone tackled her off me. I got up to see Hajime and Nagito holding her down.

Hajime: Y/N GO WE WILL TRY TO CALM HER DOWN! I sprint into my dorm room as I locked it. I walk over to my closet and grabbed the orange mask and red cloud cloak. I put it on and sat on my bed. My mask was on as I looked at my mirror. My locked eye was ugly. It was bleeding blood. It does this when I'm stress and this killing game is not helping.

 It does this when I'm stress and this killing game is not helping

Y/n: I'm sorry soda, Fuyuhiko, everyone. A knock was heard as I walk over to the peephole. It was Hajime Nagito and Peko who looked like he was calmed down. I open the door and all three of them walk in immediately. Peko came up to me very quickly.

Peko: I am sorry for losing my temper with you. She bows to me.

Tobi (?): Your alright.

Hajime: There's that new voice.

Nagito: I wonder what personality this new person has in store for us.

Tobi (?): Well what can I say I'm glad I'm back.

Nagito: Back?

Tobi (?): I haven't been in control in so long.

Hajime: Well do you have a name other than Tobi like the other two have?

Tobi (?): You may call me Shisui.

Hajime: Shisui?

Tobi (Madara Voice): Don't compare me to these three. I looked at Peko who was looking into space right now. I clap my hands in front of her. She looked over to me startled a bit.

Peko: Yes?

Tobi (Tobi Voice): I can tell your sad, is it Fuyuhiko?

Peko: Young Master?

Hajime: Why do you keep on calling him master?