Ch# 82 infiltration (Demon Slayer)

Older Woman: I don't know about these three girls.

Tengen: I reassure you that these three will be perfect.

Older woman: Oh I don't know.

Older woman: I don't to be rude but I don't think we can accept these, ugly girls

Y/n: How about I sell you them for free?

Older man: For free!?

Older Woman: Ho, I guess we can take the one in the middle she looks like she is an honest girl.

Tanjiro: I will work my hardest!

Tengen: Goodbye Sumiko work hard now! He turns around.

Tengen: Jeez I have to sell you guys for free to people to take you. We headed into the crowd trying to get to the next house.

?: Hello can we take this girl? We are from the Ogimoto house.

Tengen: Oh well take her then!

Y/n: This is too easy. We continue to head to the Kyogoku house.

Tengen: Man I could sell all of you except you. Must be something wrong with you or what. Hey, what are you mad about? Don't tell me you are mad because you haven't been chosen yet!?

Zenistu thought: No I'm not mad about that. I'm mad that someone like you can have THREE WIVES AND I CAN'T FIND ANYBODY! We headed to the Kyogoku house and got Zenistu sold with Tengen trying extremely hard to convince the householder to take him.

Tengen: Now they are in.

Y/n: Now all we can do now is wait. We head back to the apartment and got changed back into our uniforms and stayed on the rooftops.

 We head back to the apartment and got changed back into our uniforms and stayed on the rooftops