Part 3 - Karasuno

Enjoy!

I turn the corner about to walk into the gym doors holding a case of water bottles

I turn the corner about to walk into the gym doors holding a case of water bottles. I see some of the Karasuno team with Yahaba and Kindaichi. I look at the group until I make eye contact with Tobio. I smile and place the water bottles on the floor. 

"Tobio!" I squeal and jump up into a hug with the ravenette. I hear him giggle as he catches me into a hug. "You got so tall!" I exclaim as I ruffle his hair.

"Hello Y/N." He smiles. "You're still the same height." He laughs and I smile.

"How do you know this girl Kageyama? Girlfriend?" One of his teammates with silver hair asks and I giggle.

"No just a close friend. I used to manage him back in Kitagawadaichi. Y/N L/N third year." I say and they introduce them selves. "Is this all of your team?" I ask looking at the boys and they shake their heads.

"No, the other  half of us are still unloading the rest of the  bus." Daichi explains and I nod. I hear Yahaba sneeze behind me and my eyes widen.

 "I hope Yahaba and Kindaichi weren't causing you any trouble." I say as I look at the Captain.

"No if anything are guys are causing trouble." Daichi says and I laugh.

"I doubt that. Those two are rather rambunctious." I laugh as I glare at the boys behind me. "But I can bring you guys to the gym. Come on!" I smile as I pick up the water bottles and lead a part of  Karasuno's team  to the gym. Tobio walks up next to me and I smile.

"Anyway. How are you Tobio?" I ask.

"I've been ok. You?" he asks and I laugh.

"You've always been articulate." I tease. "Well, I'm doing fine.

"You and Oikawa?" he asks and I smile at him sadly.

"We broke up 2 months ago actually." I say sadly and Tobio looks at me in shock.

"Why? You guys were together for 2 and a half years." Tobio asks and I laugh dryly.

"We just were better off being friends." I say as I look at the boy sadly.

"Oh." is all Tobio can say.

================================================================================

"Where is Oikawa?" Coach Irihata asks.  We are having a quick water break before the third set.

"I think he's talking to some girls." Maki snickers and I swear Coach is gonna blow a fuse.

"Iwaizumi." Coach says darkly and Iwaizumi is already leaving the gym. "Y/N please tell Karasuno that we will start the third set again when they come back?" He asks and I nod as I walk off to Karasuno's coach - Ukai.

"Excuse me." I say and the Coach Ukai turns around.

"Yes?"

"Coach Irihata wanted to let you know that we would begin the third set when our captain comes back if that's alright with you guys of course." I say.

"No it's fine." And I bow as a thank you. I walk off to Tobio and ruffle his hair before I turn around.

"Wow Kageyama! You know her!?" I hear someone scream and I laugh before I go back to my team.

"OH OM GOD HE'S SO HOT!!! WE LOVE YOU OIKAWA!" I hear girls scream from the stands and I giggle. Oikawa's back. I look at my team and nod my head to tell them to get back onto the court. Yahaba sits back on the bench and the third set begins.

Oikawa does his iconic killer serve  and a blond boy on the team tries to receive it but he loses control and the ball goes flying to the stands and almost hits a girl.

"Sorry!" I call out to the girl and she waves her hands quickly and waves them around to let me know she's okay. "Oikawa." I call out to the boy and he turns to look at me. "Keep aiming for the ginger and blondie. I think they are first years." I instruct and Oikawa nods.

"I was thinking the same thing." He winks and looks away. Since he stayed over yesterday, practice has been less awkward. We are just friends now but I still miss him. Oikawa and I both know we won't ever be the same. We both still have love for each other but we are gonna stay friends.

Sorry for the shorter chapter!! Thanks for reading!