Part 28 - Weekend Trips

Enjoy!

"Sorry we had to take the bullet train

"Sorry we had to take the bullet train." I apologize as Toru, Iwa, Makki, Mattsun and I walk into our hotel room for my Christmas gift to them. It was expensive but I've been saving my money for years to go to a nice hotel. This isn't a fancy hotel, it's just a small one by the beach. There are only 2 weeks of School left so we don't have work to do anymore.

"It's cool." Iwa says.There are 4 beds in this room. 1 queen and the other 3 twins.

"We are gonna be sleeping like babies." Mattsun complains.

"You can gladly sleep beside Toru but he snuggles tight in his sleep." I smile as I watch Toru places his and my bags down onto a space beside the queen bed.

The other guys go to their own beds and lay down their things.

"Shittykawa you're fucking underwear is in my bag!" Iwa yells throwing the boxers to Toru who blushes in embarrassment as we all laugh.

"Vete a la mierda." He mumbles under his breath and we all tilt our heads.

"What did you say?" Makki asks.

"Spanish for 'fuck you.'"He laughs and we all nod. He's exited to go and I'm happy for him but 3 weeks til graduation then 2 weeks of summer until he leaves.

"Let's go down to the pool." Iwa says and we nod. It's only March so it's still too cold for the beach but the hotel is empty because school is almost up and it's cold.

================================================================================ 

I wore my favourite swimsuit and I sit at the end of the pool, my feet in the water while the guys swim around. The pool is empty which is nice.

"AHH!" Someone drags me into the pool by my feet and places me on their shoulders.

"TORU YOU SCARED ME!" I laugh as he kisses my knee and adjust me on his shoulders. He walks around the pool's shallow end with me on his shoulders.

"BOO!" Makki yells before pushing me off Toru's shoulders. I laugh once I reach the surface with a smile.

================================================================================

We sit on our respective beds and have a conversation.

"So prom's coming up. I need to go get a dress." I say and Toru's eyes widen.

"You're gonna be so pretty!" He says and I smile.

"Have you packed up for Argentina? Do you even know where you are staying?" Iwa asks and Toru frowns.

"A-about that. I'm actually leaving the 2 days after graduation. Change of plans. I found out 3 weeks ago but couldn't find the time to tell you all." Toru says and our eyes widen. I feel tears prick the corners of my eyes. Why didn't he tell me