Part 15 - Like friends do

Enjoy!

"Fine you can take a rice ball

"Fine you can take a rice ball. I'm full anyway." I give in to Makki's begging and push one of my rice balls into his bento.

"Thanks Y/N." Makki says in a baby voice. "You're rice balls are just really good." 

"Ya ya." I say as I close my bento. It's Friday and after school we are going to our training camp for the weekend. We already left our bags in the gym.

"Where's Shittykawa? He's usually done entertaining his fangirls by now." Iwa says and I shrug.

"Maybe they're just taking longer today because he's leaving for the weekend." I say. Just as I finish saying that the door to the roof crashes open. The 4 of us jump in surprise,  and Toru falls to his knees as he closes the door. He lets out a relieved sigh and I shake my head in disapproval.

"Don't be rude to the girls." I scold as I shove him away from the door. I open it and am greeted with about 10 girls carrying bags of treats.

"I'm so sorry for his behaviour, please excuse him." I bow and the girls shake their heads.

"No need for that L/N-senpai. We just wanted to wish him luck on your training camp." One of the girls say and I nod. 

"He's just tired is all." I lie. "If you want I could give him those for you?" I say and the girls smile before handing me the baggies of food.

"Thank you L/N-senpai! Enjoy your lunch!" They smile as the walk down the stairs.

"You too!" I smile before shutting the door. I sit back down next to the guys and give Toru his treats.

"Be nice to them." I scold.

"They were being crazy!" Toru flails his arms in the air before crushing me into a hug which Iwa punches him for.

"Don't break her back Shit head Oikawa." Iwa scolds. I haven't heard Shit head Oikawa before.

"Oikawa." We all turn around to see a sad, gloomy looking Makki. "You made me drop my fucking RICE BALL!" Makki screams before tackling Toru and Toru squeals. Mattsun, Iwa and I look at them and shrug.

"Let them do what they need-a do." Mattsun says.

"Makki knows I could make him another right?" I ask, referring to the rice ball, giggling as I watch the two wrestle.

"I don't think so." Iwa sighs.

================================================================================

We sit on the bus as it drives to the inn we're staying at a few hours away. Our bags are tucked away in the back. We're playing truth or dare, even Kyoutani! We are playing a little more intently cause the couches are sleeping.

"Truth or dare Y/N?" Watari asks.

"Truth."

"Has Oikawa or you ever given the other a hickey?" He asks and I scoff.

"Duh." I say and everyone laughs while Kindaichi and Kunimi stare at me wide eyed. "What we were together for almost 3 years." I smirk.

"To bad you two are still virgins." Iwa smirks and Toru and I stick out our tongues. "Blah." Toru says.

"Kindaichi."

"Dare."

"Kiss Kunimi." I smirk and the two first years blush as the older member laugh. "Okay, fine. Only a small peck. See?" I say as I take Toru's face in my hands and he laughs before we peck each other on the lips. "No big deal." I say calmly. Only it is a big deal because these boys have a thing going on.

The two first years look at each other before closing their eyed tightly and pecking each other so fast that some of the guys didn't see. The two boys turn red before looking away from each other and we all chuckle knowingly.

"Kyoutani truth or dare?" Kindaichi asks calming down after breathing for a few seconds.

"Dare." Kyoutani mumbles.

"I dare you and Y/N to hug each other until 2 people go after you." Kindaichi smirks. Kyoutani growls before shakily getting up and walking over to my seat next to Toru. I stand up and Toru holds onto my hips and guides me to the aisle of the bus. Toru pushes Kyoutani and I together and the boy hesitantly wraps his arms around me.

"Aww it's like hugging my grumpy little cousin." I smile as I hug the boy back. All the guys snicker as they look at Kyoutani's questionable face. 

================================================================================

"I trust you all and this is a club run trip so you guys can sleep where ever you want." Coach Irihata yawns as he and Mizoguchi go into their own rooms. 

The second and third years decide to share the larger room and the 5 of us third years take the smaller one.

We say goodnight to the younger club members and walk down the halls to our room. Toru grabs my bag from my arm and swings it around his shoulder and I smile in thanks.

We open the door to our room and drop our bags to the floor.

We unpack our things and lay our futons down in a circle and start talking.

"Have you guys started looking at colleges?" Makki asks and we all nod our heads.

"I'm just looking for ones in Miyagi. I don't wanna leave my Mom." I say.

"Well I am already locked into my Uncle's funeral business." Mattsun brags and we all scrunch up our faces.

"Creep." Makki snickers.

"You don't even wanna go to college so I will be tending to your body after you starve to death because you won't have a job." Mattsun retorts with a smirk and Makki sticks his tongue out into the air.

"What about you two?"

"California and a few here and Japan. I probably won't get accepted to the one in California but there's a trainer I wanna work with there." Are eyes widen once he says California.

"All the way in America?" I ask and Iwa nods. "Well, if you get in you better keep in touch with us okay?" I ask and Iwa walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Always." He says as he gives me a hug.

"Oh my god stop saying goodbyes now! We still have 5 more months of school left!" Toru whines and we all nod our heads and sit back down. Toru goes onto my futon and spoons me while we hug. 5 months is not long Toru. 5 months will go by and some of us will go our separate ways.

"What about you?" I ask Toru and he pauses before he starts.

"Somewhere with a good volleyball team." He says shortly. That means he's gonna be moving away. I won't worry about it now, only when I need to. Who knows maybe he's just gonna go to Tokyo and we can visit we  can one another instead of him going outside of Japan. I grab onto Toru's arms that are wrapped around my shoulders and I hug them tighter.

Everyone in this room knows that we will, someday go our separate ways and be strangers again. Hopefully that won't happen soon, but at this rate. Toru Oikawa will drift away slowly from our lives first. He has the most ambitious dreams and goals out of all of us.

"Well I'm gonna go take a bath." I sigh as I get up after Toru pecks my cheek. I leave with my bag of toiletries and close the door behind me.