Part 26- Decisions and Dates

Enjoy! Who ever did this is amazing!!

Second Week of February

"Who new Coach would retire so soon." Iwa says and I nod. Toru's with his fangirls who are wishing him a Happy Valentine and Makki and Mattsun? Who the hell knows.

"He offered me a coaching job after graduation. I would have time to go to college and then make money." I say not looking at him.

"Y/N that's great!" He says and I frown. "It's Oikawa right?" He says and I laugh dryly.

"You always know what's up Iwa." I say and we find a bench to sit on. "I don't know what to do." I say.

"What are your options." He asks turning his attention to me. 

"I can stay in Miyagi and Coach the team full time or go to Argentina and live with Toru. He said he would make sure  would never need to work too." I say. "What are you doing after graduation?" I ask Iwa even though I already know.

"Im going to school in Tokyo for sports medicine and hopefully become a trainer." He says and I smile.

"So you have it all figured out. Good for you." I smile and he smiles back. 

"This isn't about me. Will you be happy coaching here." He asks.

"Ya I was already thinking about it when I didn't know about Argentina." I say.

"Will you be happy in Argentina?"

"Ya. I would be with Toru and be able to explore a new country and make it home but I don't wanna leave Miyagi or be separated from Toru I-. I'm really confused Iwaizumi." I sigh as I feel tears prick my eyes and I giggle sadly. "I've been crying a bunch lately. Too many decisions." I say and Iwa pats my back as I let out a few tears.

"To tell you honestly Y/N. I don't know what you should do." Iwa says and I shake my head.

"It's okay." I smile at him as I wipe my eyes. "I haven't told Toru yet because that would make my decision much harder than it is." I say and Iwa nods, knowing not to tell Toru. 

================================================================================

"Coach Irihata, Mizoguchi do you think I can have a trial run of coaching? To help withy decision." I ask and the two men nod.

"I don't see why not. Can you do today?" Mizoguchi asks and I shake my head no bashfully.

"Can't I have a Valentine's Day date with Toru after school." I say and the two men nod.

"Tomorrow then. Besides Yahaba and Jin will be here tomorrow. They have a date too." Irihata laughs and my eyes widen.

"I knew they were a thing! Mattsun owes me 1500 yen now!" I squeal and the Coaches laugh. 

"I'll see you tomorrow for practice ! " I say as I rush out the gym before the boys get in and see me.I also need to get ready for the date.

================================================================================

I wore (insert outfit) and Toru is picking me up so we can go to Ma's Ramen.

"Hey sweetie are you going out with Toru soon?" Mom asks and I raise my brows as I look at her.

"Are you seeing someone today?" I ask as I walk up to her and tug her red blouse and she laughs and nods.

"Some guy I met at work. He's my coworkers brother and really cute." Mom says excitedly and I smile. Mom had me at 21 so we grew up together. I never met my Dad and I don't need to. If he cared enough he would stay so I don't let the thought of him distract me. All I know is that he and my Mom were so in love, she got pregnant but that and they were both happy but they decided that it would never work out and they lost touch.

There's a knock at the door and I see Toru. I unlock the door and see him wearing black jeans and a grey sweatshirt over a collard shirt. I smile before kissing him on the cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day! I got you some sunflowers." He says handing me a bouquet of sunflowers I smile and take it from him.

"Come in I'm gonna put these in some water." I smile excitedly as I pull him inside. He greets my Mom while I go to the kitchen.

================================================================================

Ma's is pretty empty despite it being Valentines Day. People are bringing their loved one's to fancier places.

"Can I tell you something?" I say as I finish up my ramen. Toru takes one last bite and nods as he chews.

"I got a job offer to Coach at Aoba Josiah after graduation and I would still be able to go to college." I say and Toru smiles at me.

"N/N, that's great!" He pauses for a moment and looks down at his lap. "So no to Argentina?" He says and I frown.

"I-I don't know yet." I frown as I scratch my arm. "I'm conflicted is all." I say and Toru nods.

"I won't say anything.'' 

"Why not?" 

"Because I want you to come with me. I don't want you making the wrong decisions for yourself." He says reaching over the table and brushing my hand.

"Love you."

"I love you too N/N."