Part 24 -Christmas

Enjoy!

"Good morning N/N-chan

"Good morning N/N-chan." Toru whispers into my ear. 

"Good morning Toru." I smile. I lay my bare top half on his chest and he hugs my body with his arm on my back and the other brushing my cheek. I trace lines on his chest.

"How are you feeling? Are you still sore?" He asks as he moves hair away from my face. 

"A little bit." I laugh shyly. "It'll probably hurt a little more after I get up." I say and he frowns.

"I'm sorry N/N-chan." He says softly.

"Don't be sorry. It felt good. D-do you regret last night?" I ask quietly and Toru panics and shakes his head.

"No! Of course not. I just don't like that it hurt you." He says.

"I'm fine don't worry about me. You felt really good." I whisper and kiss the spot below his chin. 

"You felt good too." He says back and kisses my forehead.

"Toru did you know you have a freckle on the back of your neck?" I ask and Toru laughs.

"I didn't." He says as I turn my head and burry my face in his neck.

"You have one on you shoulder to." I say and I feel Toru rub my bare back. "You are also really pretty." I say into his neck and I feel him laugh.

"You're the pretty one N/N." He says.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I have to drop off gift today. Tobio's,  and gifts for your family." I remind and Toru nods. He checks the time on my alarm clock and sighs.

"Its ten." He grumbles.

"C'mon lets go and get dressed, it's late already." I say.  I slide off Toru and he sits up before helping me sit up as I cover my chest with the blanket. He feels around for his boxers and slips them on under the covers. He gets up and kisses me on the lips softly before stretching out his back. He picks up his shirt and slips it over my head and grabs my underwear and slips those on me too and kisses the inside of my thigh.

"You tease." I laugh as he picks me up so I'm in a siting position. I hiss in pain and Toru kisses my cheek.

"Can you walk on your own?" He asks and I nod my head yes. "Can you just help me up?" He nods and stands me up, letting me catch my balance then letting me go. I take my first step and a small pain hits my hips and I scrunch up my nose in surprise.

"Are you okay?" 

"My hips just hurt a bit. I'll be fine in a bit." I say.

================================================================================

"Merry Christmas Tobio!" I smile. I'm hugging Toru's arm for support. I tried to walk on my own but my hips were to sore. I'm still walking kind of weird though. I hand Tobio a Christmas card with a sports store gift card inside.

"Thanks Y/N. Merry Christmas." He says and hands me a Christmas Card. 

"Thank you!" I smile as I lean my head on Toru.

 "You guys are facing Inarizaki next week right?" Toru asks and Tobio nods. "Well good luck Tobio-chan." Toru says, smiling a small smile. Tobio looks at him in shock and nods.

"Well have a Merry Christmas! We have other gifts to drop off." I say and Toru and I start walking away.

"Y/N are you okay? You're walking weird. I have ice." Tobio calls out from the front door. 

"I-I fell! Have a good day!" I say quickly as Toru laughs at me and kisses my cheek.

Toru keeps laughing until we reach the end of the street.

================================================================================

My hips stopped hurting and I'm walking normally again. Thank god because we're at Natsuko's and she would defiantly realize that Toru and I had sex baed on my walking. Toru's Mom is actually on a trip with my Mom visiting a mutual friend in Tokyo for the holiday.

"Do you like it Takeru?" I laugh as I watch Takeru play with the new car I got him.

"YA!" He screams as he rolls it on the floor. 

"Shoot. Toru? My dearest little brother can you go to the store and pick up some milk? The 24/7/365 store should still be open across the street. You shouldn't be long. Unless you don't want milk bread." Natsuko asks and Toru frowns. 

"Fine I'm going give me 10 minutes. Y/N do you wanna come?" Toru asks.

"She doesn't it's cold out. Take Takeru with you." His sister instructs quickly. Toru squints his eyes but doesn't say anything. He and Takeru leaves the house quickly leaving me and Natsuko alone on her couch.

"What was that about?" I laugh as I turn to Natsuko.

"You know about Toru going to Argentina right? 2 weeks after graduation?" Natsuko asks sadly and I nod.

"Ya in 3 months." I say. Natsuko grabs my hands gently and places them on her lap.

"I don't want you two to struggle long distance. No it's not cause I don't like you. You are like a little sister but I don't want you two to be hung up with this. Long distance is hard and stringing . I would know." She says softly. 

"I-I know that we would probably break up before he left but I'm really gonna miss him." I cry softly and Natsuko gives me a hug.

"Y/N y'know even if you guys do decide to break up. You will always be a part of our family. Toru will always  love and care about you." She soothes.

"I'm so scared Natsuko." I sob. "I really don't want this to end. 3 months is so short." I sob and Natsuko shushes me softly.

"It's good that you are scared.It' means you care. It's up to you Y/N. I'm not telling you to break up. If anything I want you two to stay together but don't waste your time worrying about a boy who is miles away even if he his my brother. Don't let him distract you from living that real college experience. That's what I did. I had his  a guy's kid and it was the best mistake of my life but he was miles away for school. I ended things so I could live and support Takeru without distractions." She says and I nod.

"Thank you Natsuko." I say as I hug her back.

Toru and Takeru walk in and they panic.

"N/N-nii what's wrong?" Takeru asks slipping off his shoes and giving me a hug.

"Nothing Takeru." I smile softly. 

"Takeru it's your nap time now. It's already 3." Natsuko says. Takeru frowns but listens to his mother and the 2 head up stairs to his room. Toru walks to the couch and sits next to me. 

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly as he wipes away my tear.

"Nothing, nothing. I-I just love you so much Toru." I whisper and more tears leave my eyes. Toru frowns but doesn't pry for more answers. Instead he holds me to his chest and sways me back and forth.