Part 22 - Sleep Over's Again #1

Enjoy!

"You little bitch!" I scream as Makki eats the last pocky.

"Bitch you had most of them!" He laughs back and I gasp.

"Bitch! I need the food to get taller unlike your lanky ass!" I finish and Mattsun and Iwa laugh. We all sit on our futons sprawled out on my living room floor.

"Y/N wins that one." Iwa laughs. "Oi Shittykawa. Are ya gonna swoon over your girlfriend?" Iwa asks but is given no answer. Instead Toru holds his knees to his chest looking at his socks.

"Huh? Sorry I just need some air." Toru gets up and makes his was to the door.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly but Toru only smiles softly and shakes his head.

"Nothing I just need to think." He says as he lets himself out.

I frown as I stare at the door.

"Does anyone know if anything happened at school?" I ask sadly and the guys shake their heads. It's Friday today and this is the day that Toru entertains his fangirls the most but today he went home a little early. Why is he so upset? It's 3 days before Christmas! We are having a sleep over, Mom's staying at a friend's for the holidays so we even have the place to ourselves! It's snowed, Christmas decor is up, we are exchanging gifts tomorrow.

"Im gonna check on him." I say worriedly and the guys nod. I step out the front door and find Toru sitting on the stairs on the front porch. He turns around and smiles sadly at me as I sit down next to him, giving him space.

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird since you and the guys got here? " I ask as I stare into his eyes.

"I-I have a confession. I've been hiding something for a few months now." Toru says ashamed and I raise my eyebrow. Is he cheating, lying to me? No, that's not him.

"O-okay what is it?" I ask worriedly as I look away from him.

"A few months ago I got an early admission into college when they scouted me at the college practice matches. They said if I do well on the team they would think about moving me to a pro team there. I start 2 weeks after graduation." He says sadly and I look at him in shock. I jump on him and crush him in a hug and he laughs sadly before hugging me back.

"Why are you sad? Toru that's fucking amazing! You did it! You're going pro!" I smile as I squeeze him tightly. "Oh my god I love you so much!" I cry as we sit up properly.

"I love you too, Y/N. I love you, I love you, I love you so much it hurts. But the offer is in." Toru pauses for a moment. Maybe it's in Tokyo that's far but we can still be together and visit each other. We can carry out ou-

"Argetina. But training begins in Brazil." He let's out and I look at him without saying anything.

"Argentina?" I let out as I stare at him. "Toru. I'm so happy for you." I smile as I rub  his cheek. We will be separated. Maybe we grew to dependant on each other. Maybe we could make this work. I know we could make this work. We are parters but best friends first and best friends stay together forever.

"But what about us? 4 months and then you stay here and go to school and I leave and go to a different content. We'll be ap-part. I don't want to be apart" He says tears falling from his eyes and mine begin to spill too. "I could stay Y/N. I'll stay for you." He says as he grabs my hands and holds them to his heart.

"Toru. You can't stay for me. You need to go. You've dreamt on going pro longer than I've known you. I don't want to hold you back." I explain as we both cry softly.

"Come with me then! I can make you happy forever. You won't ever need to work and we can have two kids Kousuke for the boy and Aika for the girls and live in a simple house." He pleads but I smile softly as I shake my head no.

"Toru. We both know I couldn't leave. My home is here. I don't want to leave my Mom alone." I explain as he wipes my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and I flick his head.

"Don't fucking apologize for your success Toru. Don't do that." We both giggle through our tears. "Let's stay together then we will see where things go 4 months from now." I say sadly and Toru nods before standing up. He hoists me hug and gives me a hug.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Toru."

"Y'know I've been learning Spanish? For a few months to get ready for Argentina." He says into my ear and I smirk.

"Really?" I say. "What?"

"Te amo. Cuando te miro siento mariposas en mi estómago porque eres tan hermosa." He says into my ear. "I love you. When I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach because you are so beautiful." He kisses the shell of my ear. 

"You're accent needs work but that was hot." I smile into his neck. In Brazil they mainly speak Portuguese but I'll let him have his moment.

I grab his face and connect our lips. We move against each other softly, passionately. He bites the bottom of my lip softly, asking for entrance and I oblige. I opens my mouth and he slips his tongue inside and explores my mouth as his left hand moves up and down my back pulling me closer to him. While his right hand cups my neck. My hands play with his hair as we kiss. We slow down and pull apart. I keep my eyes closed a while longer and sigh. My eyes still closed, I feel Toru brush my cheek with his thumb and kiss my forehead. I open my eyes and stare into Toru's kind brown eyes.

"Mr Oikawa Toru have I ever told you, you have the most extraordinary eyes?" I laugh as I brush my hands just below his eyes.

"No you haven't. Thank you. But my eyes don't compare to yours." He whispers and we stay outside together a little longer in complete silence. Simply staring into each others eyes.

================================================================================

"Argentina huh." Iwa says as he looks to the side. "We are all staying in Japan." He says and Toru nods.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Thats great!" The guys say and he smiles. 

"Well since Iwa will be in Tokyo. Makki and Mattsun you need to make sure Y/N eats while I'm in Argentina! I'll visit and if I see her get thinner I'm gonna be upset because she's not eating well." Toru pouts as he hugs my arm.

"Don't act like you're leaving tomorrow Toru." I plea and he sighs softly. "Let's pretend like no one is leaving for now." I plead and their heads nod no.

"We can't do that?" Mattsun says and I frown.

"I know." I whisper.

"We just gotta make these last 4 months count. Besides we will all still talk to each other." Mattsun says and we all nod.

I guess we all have to grow up now. Grow out of our plant pot.