Part 31 - The Final Sleepover

Enjoy! The epilogue will be posted soon!

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

TORU LEAVES TOMORROW AT 12 PM 

We got back to my place after prom. Toru's staying over for one last night and then he leaves in the afternoon tomorrow.  We both changed into our pyjamas already and we are in the kitchen putting dry dishes away which we just finished doing.

This moment is so sweet it feels like he's staying but he's not. He's gone in just over 24 hours, we will no longer be a couple and we won't be able to see each other until who knows when. 

Toru hugs me from behind and I smile as I melt into his arms. He starts swaying side to side and I close my eyes contently.

"Mattsun told me you always wanted to slow dance in the kitchen with me." Toru whispers and I smile.

"I told him to keep that a secret." I shake my head giggling as I turn to face Toru. He places his hands on my hims and I his shoulders. Are faces are maybe only 6 inches away from each other until our noses touch. We sway side to side.

"L/N Y/N what have you done to me?" Toru asks and I smile and rub our noses together.

"I should be the one saying that. How did I get with the pretty boy setter?" I giggle and Toru shakes his head gently.

"You're the pretty one." He whispers and I smile.

"You have everything packed right?" I ask and Toru nods.

"I have everything don't worry. Natsuko's bringing them tomorrow when she picks us up for the airport." Toru says and I nod.

"Toru. I'm so proud of you. I remember in our first year of junior high you were already able to do a jump serve. " I remark.  "And now look at you. You are going pro on an Argentina team." I smile and peck his lips.

"Thank you Y/N. You got so much stronger over these past 6 years. I'm so happy you are my first kiss, girlfriend, time and all those other firsts we've done together." He says and spins me. I giggle when I'm back in his arms. My back to his chest. He buries his head in my neck and kisses the nape of it before tickling my sides.