Part 20 - Shiratorizawa

Enjoy! 

"N/N?" 

"N/N?" 

"Hey babe, Iwa." I say not turning around as they come sit next to me. We're sitting at the back go the bleachers.

"You skipped classes for this?" Iwa asks and I nod.

"I brought you guys some milk tea." I say, ignoring Iwa's question and pulling out some milk tea bottles from my bag and handing it to them. "Who are you rooting for?" Iwa asks.

"Karasuno. Ushiwaka is fucking annoying. He tried to ask me out again the other day." I roll my eyes and Toru grabs my arm. It's the subtle thing he does when he is jealous.

"No matter which side wins, I'll still be pissed, so they should both lose." Toru says and Iwa and I roll our eyes. 

"You really are a bastard you piece of crap." Iwa remarks.

"Stop calling me that!" 

"Fine Shittykawa. You like that better?"

"Fine piece of crap then!" Toru shouts and I giggle. I peck his cheek and straighten my back and begin to watch the game.

================================================================================

"They won." I smile down at the court. Karasuno has beaten the absolute champs. Karasuno is now, officially the Miyagi Prefecture Representative in the  National's Tournaments."Good for them." I sigh. I can't even lie, I'm jealous that we are not the team down there. We worked our asses off.

"Let's go before they start the ceremony. I don't wanna throw up today." Toru sighs and we grab our stuff and leave the gym.

We walk around the Sendai City Gym aimlessly. We just wander around for what feels like half an hour until we bump into Karasuno. Iwa, Toru and I look at them for a moment. We didn't want them to know we were watching. Toru and Iwa walk away with a wave and I look back to Karasuno with a wave.

"Congratulations. You guys made it to nationals." I say awkwardly. 

"Thank you." Kiyoko says and I smile. 

"You all played really well. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the court." I say and they all smile to themselves except Tobio who sports a frown. "Tobio, what's wrong?" I laugh and Tobio walks up to me and shakes his head.

"S-sorry that you couldn't go to Nationals." He says and I smile sadly.

"Don't apologize Tobio. Karasuno deserves to go, you all worked hard." I say and I see the team smile. "Well I need to get going. Iwa and Toru are waiting for me. I'll see you around. Good luck at nationals." I smile before I turn around and leave and make sure to walk fast. I don't want to see Karasuno, It will just make me more sad. My team worked hard to, it's only a matter of time until Toru breaks.