Chapter 3

Saturday - police department - 05:00

A mop of white hair layed against the wooden desk of the office with a dim light in the room brightening the dark atmosphere. Since it was still five in the morning the streets were dark and so where the offices but the police department it was bright and lively people moving around and about. Suddenly the door to the office slammed open and in walked an officer with the same coffee bean brown hair as yesterday his face had a bright smile on it.

" Morning chief I got that report you wanted. " The man said happily as he placed the folder on the desk.

" What took so fucken long. " Sanemi raised his head to show bags underneath his eyes and puffy red eyes from lack of sleep.

" Sorry sir I had to go get the records from city hall since we only had a name and address. " Sanemi opened the file and stared at it for a second flipping through pages before closing it. " Done already sir? "

" Yeah Kanae and Shinobu Kocho otherwise known as butterfly sisters. Kanae works at Kimitsu academy as a science teacher while Shinobu is a student at Kimitsu academy. They have an adoptive sister, deceased mother and an overly drunken father who I'd assume they try to avoid cause the sisters separately from their father.
This just makes it easier for me to get close. Tell Marty to make me a cover ID as a teacher. " Sanemi got to his feet and made to his office door and picked his coat of the coat hanger putting it on his shoulders.

" But sir you can't go undercover your needed more in the office. " The junior said with a slight concerned tone.

" Well I can't trust any of you to do it. Call Iguro in tell him to take office in my leave and get me Muichiro I'm gonna need his assistance. " The white haired man walked out the office all the way to his car. Taking a drive towards a well known friends place.

With Giyu - 06:00

Giyu couldn't help himself the morning to him seemed extra bright especially when you woke up next to your girlfriend. The couch wasn't the most comfortable place but it seemed just perfect at this moment. Shinobu had her face buried into his chest a small smile on her face. Giyu's hand ventured from her petite waist to the her strands of hair. Without her butterfly hairpin the locks of hair fell loose allowing him to play with her gently putting the smooth fibre between his fingers. He just loved everything about her the calmed expression on her face, her soft delicate skin felt amazing against his bare chest.

' wait bare but we didn't.... ' Giyu slightly raised the blanket to peak beneath the blankets to his relief they were both dressed or partially anyway. His missing shirt was worn by the woman in his arms along with a pair of his shorts while he only had his sweat pants on. Now that he thought clearly he remembered the fell asleep watching a movie and his clothes had gotten to her when she wanted to take a shower claiming she felt dirty.

" Troublesome woman what are you doing to me? " He muttered beneath his breath in a raspy voice, he smiled when her felt her hands starting to draw patterns on his bare back then it turned to a mischievous smirk. " Man I need to get myself someone to fuck while Kocho is at school. " He said purposely leaning to her ear so she'd hear him. No sooner than he'd said that her eyes flew open and angered expression on her face.

" Excuse me. I didn't quite catch that shitty remark. " Her voice dripped with venom, her hands went from tracing patterns on his back to sinking her nails into his skin. He let out a chuckle while he watched her face twist in a red anger. " What's so funny? "

" Nothing it's just your cute when jealous. " Her anger dissipated and was replaced with an embarrassed blush and gaped mouth. " I was joking Kocho I couldn't risk losing you. " He leaned down and captured her lips in a short kiss. Despite being separated by a three year age gap the two felt like they were made for each other. Shinobu smiled at him her genuine smile once he'd pulled away.

" You'd better be. I'd hate to let you go back to your lonely airheaded self. " She said with a giggle

" Yeah whatever go shower and get dressed we leave in an hour and a half. " He said his usual face back on along with the emotionless tone.

" Where are we going? "

" I was supposed to visit my sister this weekend and I thought a place we aren't well known would allow us to go on an actual date without hiding. " He said the girl in turn smiled threw her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss across the lips. Then got to her feet really fast with a big smile ran to the bathroom yelling the words ' I love your water logged ass sometimes. ' Giyu chuckled lightly while he walked towards the kitchen to get breakfast started.

---- Sanemi -----

Sanemi stopped his car in front of a large mansion with a small sigh escaping escaping his mouth he took a step out the car. No sooner than he had the door to the huge house opened and a younger boy came out of the house running towards Sanemi with a big smile on his face.

" Elder brother. " Sanemi raised an eyebrow at the bows change of vocabulary and then sighed when he remembered he lived with the Ubuyashika family so they where bound to rub of on him. Genya hugged his elder brother in joy Sanemi being the less affectionate person just patted his head before pulling him off.

" Hey Genya. Is Oyakata-sama around? " The little brothers smile wavered after his brother pulled him away but he still tried to keep a smile.

" Oh yeah. I'll take you to him. Miss Ubuyashika said you don't visit enough. " Sanemi said nothing and followed behind his brother into the house. They passed many rooms until they made it to a room where a man with straight black hair sat looking at the window.

" Oyakata-sama it's been a while. " Sanemi spoke with respect in his voice, upon his words the man turned and smiled revealing his purple scare across the half of his face.

" Ah Sanemi what a pleasant surprise. " The man's voice was gentle and held authority, Genya took it upon himself to leave the two to their business.

" I hope you've been well and good in your days. " Sanemi walked forward and sat on the other side of the table from the man. Ubuyashika smiled and gave a nod to signal he had been fine.

" Sanemi what do I owe the pleasure off your visit? " Sanemi but his tongue the man always had a thing for reading people even if he was blind.

" Nothing gets by you huh. In all actuality I wanted to ask a big favour. " Sanemi took a breath before he continued. " I was wondering if you could possibly give me a job as a teacher at your school. It's for undercover work. "

" Oh my goodness what seems to be the matter? "

" I'm currently working on a case that involves the disappearance of women in the town. After a while of digging up we got Intel that the Kochos are an intended target. " The man gasped at this he knew Kanae and Shinobu they had spoken a few times and honestly they seemed like good people. " I wanna go undercover to protect them and find any potential suspects that may be our snatcher. "

" Well this is troubling but I believe I can help meet me at the school on Monday. " Sanemi felt relieved at the outcome and that he could get in close with the sisters. " Oh Sanemi do visit more frequently my wife has been missing your presence dearly and Genya seems to miss you more often. " Ubuyashika said with a more of a commanding yet calm voice.

" Will do Oyakata-sama. " The cop said before he stood up and left the office towards the door were he met his younger brother leaning against the wall.

" So your leaving huh? " Genya sounded more of an angered tone that he tried hard to suppress. Sanemi tussled the younger boys hair and let a small smile play on his face.

" Don't worry squirt I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can have a day out. " He said before walking out the house and into the car a small smile on his face before he drove back to the police department to meet with Iguro and Muichiro.