chapter 27

" Speak of the devil. " Shinobu said in anger as she looked at the caller ID. She was debating on picking up or letting him go to voicemail. ' but if I do that he'll be pissed and want to harm my sisters. ' she looked at Giyu and Nezuko motioning them to be silent before she answered the call and placing it on speaker.

" What? " She asked in annoyance

" Your really testing me Kocho aren't you? " His voice sounded cold devoid of emotion that it sent a chill down Shinobu and Nezuko's spines.

" W..what are you talking about? "

" I'm talking about you getting back with Giyu. I warned you Kocho now I'm gonna follow through with my promise. I hope you sleep well knowing his death is your hands. " Nezuko completely shut down in horror, Shinobu gripped the phone tighter and Giyu had his neutral face on.

" NO!! please don't it was just an accident some feelings sparked and.... Where are you? " Giyu gave her a confused look.

" Why do you need to know that? " Douma asked his voice slightly less cold.

" I'm coming over. That way you'll know I'm not with Giyu. " Shinobu looked at Giyu with apologetic eyes. " I'll prove Giyu isn't in my heart only you are. Besides you won't have to force me like you did that other night. "

" Well well Kocho I like what your selling I obviously can't give you my address but we'll meet somewhere and I'll take you to my place. " His voice was just warm and loving like he hadn't just threatened to kill her lover.

" Oh okay. " Shinobu said her signature fake happy tone.

" Alright then don't pull some stupid shit or I'll know and the consequences will be deadly. " He said his voice suddenly suffocating in malice before dropping the call. Shinobu shruddered in fear before she turned to Giyu and gave him a reassuring smile.

" Shinobu what are you playing at? This man is dangerous, he will no doubt hurt you or worse kil..... " A soft pair of lips shut his rambling with a firm and loving kids that only lasted about a fee seconds, pulling back she gave him her million watts smile.

" It's okay. I'll be fine I promise. Besides Muichiro is a genius I'm sure if we give him a call he will find a way to keep tabs on me. " Shinobu let the smile on her get brighter in reassurance, while she rubbed a hand over his muscles to calm him. Nezuko in the back of the car was gushing in adoration and cuteness overload that she completely overlooked the whole situation that had just played out infront of her.

" Fine but we should also have Sanemi and Mitsuri on standby so that they can keep you safe. " Giyu said making Shinobu nod in agreement with a smile. Though she relatively seemed calm on the side she was really cursing her life all she ever wanted was to be happy and carefree. Yet life was cruel and had her cowering from her psychotic raper and stalker.

"  Nezuko could you be a dear and lend me your phone I want to call Muichiro. " Shinobu felt her boyfriend stiffen beneath her while Nezuko started to sweat.

" Uhmmmm sure. " She said passing her phone to the older girl who took the phone and sat back into the passenger seat texting away.

" So you've been texting boys now? Nezuko? " Giyu said with a bit of malice in his voice.

" Ohhhh come on nee-san. Muichiro is nice besides you and Tanjiro both have girlfriends. " Nezuko argued.

" That's besides the point Nezuko, boys will hurt you. " Giyu fired back still in his calm self.

" You don't know that besides Shinobu-senpai is happy with you and your a boy. " Nezuko said again her voice slightly squicky this time.

" Nezuk... "