Chapter 22

Piercing eyes met in a tense stare between its combatants. Compound purple gradient like that of a bug stared with a calm, sweet yet sinister glimmer meeting the others calculating, confused and frustrated glare as the two seemed to have reached a fork in their road to agreement. In all honesty all sort of thoughts were swirling around in the white haired man's mind as he tried to process the shock.

For Sanemi the morning had started out strang in its own, first Muichiro was smiling and giggling at his phone his eyes having a glint of love in it. Secondly the usually energetic pink and lime green braided missle that was Mitsuri was quite and well reserved as well as seemingly glued to her seat. As if that wasn't odd Iguro was not his focused self but was rather distant and smiled silly whenever he lost himself in thought. As for the final nail in the coffin right when he was about to go grab his morning donuts snack a black and purple blur had knocked him off his feet and onto the ground with them skidding a few inches back ofcourse him at the bottom. When he'd opened his eyes he came face to face with a Kocho not the one that had plagued his thoughts but the younger more venomous one who had a smile that told him his morning was about to go from wierd to hellish. Which led to this point in his supernatural morning, him sat on his chair while the Kocho stood and leaned over table meeting his glare with one of her own. Finally giving in he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his forefinger and thumb.

" So let me get this straight you want me to get up from my chair and accompany you to a different city. " He paused and watched as the girl nodded in agreement. " Get a Totsuki Tomioka to sign on these papers. " He said tapping the papers the girl had slammed onto his table and started this whole thing. " Then proceed to sign them myself along with Kanae and your father. That's about it right? "

" Yeah, yeah now let's do this I only have till Friday to get this over with. " Shinobu said as she got to her feet with a beaming smile.

" The fuck are you crazy I'm not going to allow a 17 year old to marry an almost 30 year old man. " Sanemi yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at the girl.

" First off he's not almost thirty he's actually twenty two turning twenty three. Secondly I'm turning eighteen in less than a month so I'm old enough to.... "

" Still do you know how irresponsible that is. If I signed everyone of those damn papers the rape charges would come flowing through those doors. " Sanemi said his face going red in anger

" Oh please, Giyu knows he'd die before he even tried. Besides this is so he doesn't get arrested. " Shinobu said with a smile as her cheeks grew red with a blush as a memory came to her. Sanemi grew an irk mark on his forehead with a twitching eye to signify his emotions at this moment.

" Kocho this is serious. Besides it's useless the date of the issued certificate won't match up with months of evidence. If Doum..... " Sanemi stopped speaking as he noticed the smirk growing darker on her lips as he spoke. " What did you do? "

" Oh relax about the date. Father's a lawyer I can use my daughter charms to win him over. Totsuki already likes me I'm sure she'll understand if I explain it to her. I just need two things from you. " Sanemi couldn't help but shiver as she said she needed something from him.

" And what are those things? " He asked already regretting not having kicked her out of his office when she'd presented this idea in the first place.

" Well one is a signature and the other I need you to ask Kanae out. A nice dinner date make her feel special and happy then when you drop her off at home a kiss goodnight at the door should mellow her up enough for me to lay out the hard truth. " Sanemi had his jaw on the flaw as he did a double take at the girl before him. In his view she looked and sounded like the perfect killer the innocent looks with the loving voice but a sinister person lay beneath those qualities. Still though shocked at her sudden change he swallowed his emotions and give her what he called his Giyu look.

" No. I'm not doing that to your sister. " He said in a monotone voice.

" Fine just the signature. Kanae did also have her sights on this guy at the café we usually go to. Ofcourse I prefer you but he'll d... "

" Like hell he will I'd shot him before he gets three feet within her range. " Shinobu smirked at the white haired cop as he suddenly let his head drop in anger.  ' This cunning little prick. ' he thought as he looked to her as she whispered the one word that made him feel like he's trapped
' Checkmate ' he's mouth seemed to run dry at that little gesture.

" Seems we've come to an agreement. " She said sitting to comfortably in the little chair she sat on. He still looked at her in shock. Before him sat the same school girl he'd assumed was to small to even pull a punch yet here she was manipulating him a police chief like it was a child's game. " Oh don't be surprised Shinazugawa-sensei I did manage to get the strictest teacher in the school to acknowledge me as a woman. I don't appreciate being the puppet master but if it's necessary for Giyu I'm game. " She looked at him and rested her head into the palm of her hands with a smile that was a little to innocent in his eyes.

" Fine Kocho though let it be known I'm not your puppet nor. I'm only doing this to make sure Kanae's little sister doesn't get hurt. " He said with a grimace on his face at the mere thought that he'd been played.

" Ofcourse Sanemi-nii-san. Is it alright if I called you that as Kanae's boyfriend I imagine it's alright. " The chiefs cheeks had a slight tint of pink at the mention of the status he'd soon be viewed as towards the eldest Kocho. Shinobu just chuckled at his flustered face and stood making her way to the door.

" H-hey where are you going? " Sanemi asked as she placed her hand on the door knob. For a few moments she stood still as if thinking of what to say in order to get the point across easily. Turning with a sweet smile much like all those she's given him all morning though with a tint of bloodthirst leaking into it.

" Oh me. I'm just going to get my husband to be to acknowledge me again. Though since he knows all my tricks I'm gonna have to get a bit deadly. " She said turning and finally opening the door. " I'm expecting you to pick me I'm from his place in roughly two and a half hours. Bye nee-san. " She said in a way to cheerful tone as she closed the door and practically skipped out the office building. Sanemi sweatdropped at her words while he wondered if she may have some sort of mental health issue that made her a Chibi devil or something.

" Poor Giyu. May his soul rest in peace. " He found himself saying to no one in particular.

________________________

Whew another chapter finished and the whole yandera personality switch for Shinobu seemed quite fitting. I just found it truly romantic that a woman would go to any length for her man and also I've always wanted to date a yandera chick life would be so interesting really. Anyway till next time little foxes 🦊🦊🦊🦊