Chapter 15

A few hours later

After having gotten the call from Tengen, Sanemi had started to formulate a plan on how to go about this. It wasn't like he could approach Kanae and be like ' hey Kanae I'm an undercover cop and your dad is a legal guardian for your sister so you can confess. '

" Damnit why does she have to be so confusing. " He thought as she tried to remember a time when she happily talked about her relationship with her father. Whenever he tried to get her to open up about her father once and it didn't end well from that little experience he deduced she hated her father. " Alright Sanemi your a cop and the chief talking to one man isn't gonna be hard. "

" You seem more tense than usual maybe it could be cause Kanae-sensei is involved. " A low toned voice spoke next to him making the white haired man turn to the black haired boy who was typing on his phone. " Nezuko says hi by the way. "

" You know Kanao is your intended audience right? " Muichiro looked up at the older man and simply stuck out his tongue before going back to typing.

" Nezuko seems more fun and she's quite the eyesight. For sme unknown reason I can't seem to distract myself with Kanao when she's around. " Muichiro stated still absent minded, in fact it was a surprise to Sanemi he actually remembered her name cause when it came to memory Muichiro undoubtedly had none. Sanemi sighed and looked out towards the white mansion in front of him, he had two options go in now reveal himself and risk it with Kanae or don't go in tell Kanae the Intel and get questioned on how he got this. Though the first risk seemed more optional as the case was getting to cold and Douma was being to careful knowing he had eyes on him. On top of that Shinobu seemed bothered and distant lately which caught the white haired mans attention also her distance from Giyu is giving him hints of Douma already forcing himself on to the girl.

" Just go in. Do it and Kocho-senpai might return your love cause you saved her family. " Muichiro spoke quietly as he looked up at the cop.

" The hell kid? I don't love Kanae. " Sanemi yelled in gritted teeth. Muichiro just rolled his eyes and muttered beneath his breath ' sure you don't. ' still though Sanemi heard him. " You've got to stop hanging out with that Kamado girl. "

" And you've got to stop following Kanae around like a love struck puppy. She probably thinks your some creep and is to kind to tell you off. " Sanemi turned red in anger while his eye twitched and his hands yearned to strangle the teen however he remained calm and collected.

" You know what I'm not having this conversation with a kid. " Sanemi said opening his car door with a heavy sigh.

" Better get used to having kids around. I'm sure Kanae is gonna want some when your married. " Where the last words he heard from Muichiro before the door slammed shut. Sanemi refused to give into his anger and strangle the child.

Back in the car Muichiro was wondering if what Sanemi said was true was he really hanging around Nezuko so much. He looked at his phone that showed a picture Nezuko had just sent him it was Nezuko with her family at a restaurant. He unconsciously smiled at the sight of her happy face.

Sanemi was now at the front door of the large house he had no idea why he was so nervous. ' come on Sanemi you've told many families of death and or missing relatives this is nothing. ' he reassure himself as he smiled in confidence then. ' Thought this is kanae's dad and if is as scary as we predict then he's..... ' Sanemi hung his head while the hand was stuck in mid-air, the negative voice in the back of his head was really getting him down.