Chapter 6

Shinobu & Giyu

After the visit off her boyfriends sister Shinobu and Giyu stood a good distance from Shinobu's house hugging and kissing as a goodbye.

" I have to go and most probably explain to my sister the boyfriend thing from earlier. " Giyu chuckled at her predicament earning a light punch against his shoulder.

" Well this is goodbye. See you on Monday Kocho. " He said leaning towards her to give a light peck to the lips. However Shinobu put a hand between their lips.

" Not happening my ass still hurts from earlier so as punishment no touching for a week. " Shinobu had a smirk on her lips while Giyu put on a fake pout. With one last hug they separated Shinobu running down the street to her house while Giyu got into his car and left off to be confronted by his adoptive siblings on his disappearance. While Shinobu made it to her house with a big smile she put on a smile and mentally prepared herself for the interrogation. Twisting the door knob she found it was still unlocked despite it being late in the night. Shinobu snuck into the house as quietly as she could manage locking the door in the process then proceeded to try getting to her room without being caught. As the word try was involved Shinobu found it she was in trouble cause when she passed by the living room just as her foot got onto the first step the light flickered on making her stop moving. The younger Kocho held her breath as she turned around and looked up at the couch to find Kanao staring at her with a blank face while pointing towards the passage way.

" Well fuck. " Shinobu muttered under her breath with a deep sigh coming from her parted lips. She turned to her sister who leaned against the wall near the light switch a rare sight was her expression looked angry. Shinobu gulped her sister being mad was a bad thing, it was bad enough that she had been put before her with multiple charges. First was Kanaos thing, second her going to a neighbor town without her sister consent and to put the cherry on the cake she was with her secret boyfriend who Kanae had no knowledge off till recently.

" Shinobu Kocho yo.... "

" Wait nee-san there's no need for anger let's sit down and I can explain. " She said with a pouting face to soften Kanae which seemed to be working cause her sisters angry face dropped and she walked over to Kanao sitting beside the girl. Shinobu smiled victorious as she walked over and sat on the farthest side of the couch with her legs crossed. Her hands in between her legs pushing her skirt down hoping to cover up her panties. " So. "

" Who is he? " Kanae's question was blank yet expected given that she had exposed him.

" Not important. Next question. "

" Are you still innocent? "

" Well it was an accident but a one time thing we haven't been since then. " Shinobu looked at her sister hoping she took her lies full on.

" Where did you two go? Where you at his place last night? "

" We went to visit his sister and yes I was. " Kanae was mentally panicked by this time at her answers cause in her mind Shinobu was still young and vulnerable to life's harsh treatment. Then something clicked into her mind Shinobu had no school uniform on and her bag wasn't with her. Also she mentally thanked Kami that Kanao was so innocent cause the young girl seemed lost and much rather interested on the TV than the conversation.

" And Giyu? " At the name Shinobu suddenly started sweating bullets thinking her sister might have caught on.

" W-what a-bout him. " Shinobu mentally kicked herself for stuttering now it would definitely sound suspicious.