chapter 14

Giyu

Have you ever felt like your whole world was crushing before you but you couldn't show it cause of a simple act. Well that's how Giyu felt it's been a day since Shinobu said those words to him yet strangely enough he hadn't cried all that much or shown any depression well that being physically. In truth he was dying he felt like half of him had just been cut off but he was so used to hiding his feelings and the act he and Shinobu put up that he looked unaffected. Luckily for him Tanjiro and Nezuko had gone to see their family so he had time to collect his thoughts and emotions.

" Mioka-san.... Tomioka-san. Hello earth to Giyu? " A sweet voice whispered into his ears bringing him from his world of thoughts, Giyu turned to meet the eyes of Kocho not his Kocho but her elder sister. He looked away scanning the room noticing he was with the other teachers in the schools office. What was he doing here again? Uh right school trip they were planning a school trip for the soon to be graduates as a way to ease them before finals. " Ara Giyu you seem more absent than usual, are you alright? " Kanae asked placing a palm on Giyus forehead checking if he probably had a fever.

" Yeah I'm fine, just thinking Nezuko and Tanjiro. " He lied prying her soft hand from his head. Kanae nodded before they both turned to the almost completed plans the only thing left was deciding which teacher takes which class out of the eight classes.

" I personally think Shinobus class should go with Giyu. " Sanemi said shocking the two people who stood next to each other. Kanae looked at him with a mouth agaped while Giyu tried to keep his face from morphing into pained displeasure.

" Huh why's that? " Daki asked her eyes zoning into the white haired cop.

" He's the only one who can control that class and Shinobu besides the young Kocho seems to be glued to him like the feathers of a bird. " Sanemi answered in a cool voice and emotionless face.

" I can't. " Giyu simply stated looked down. " I promised the Economic class I'd be their guardian. "

" That's quite alright I can take them. " Kanae pitched in with a smile that looked kind to others but told Giyu he had no other choice. It was like the universe was pinning Giyu in a corner. " Well then that's been decided I guess the only thing left is for use to choose a route and stops for our travel. "

" I already have chosen a route. Today I shall speak with Ubuyashika-sama to finalize everything. " Said a tall man with black hair and pale eyes, red beeds around his enclosed hands.

" Thanks alot Gyomei-san. " Kanae said then picked up her purse and went for the door.

" Hey woman aren't you forgetting something??! " Sanemi yelled at her making the black haired woman stop in her tracks. She turned around and gave a puzzled look that was much like an innocent toddlers confused face. Sanemi gritted his teeth in anger not because of the woman but the comments he heard from some of the male teachers with them.

' so adorable. '

' what I wouldn't give to be her soulmate. '

These remarks fell to deaf ears in kanae's case as she studied her white haired companion trying to think of what she forgot.

" Your hopeless you know that woman. " Sanemi sighed in agitation. " Come on let's go. " He said grabbing the collar of Giyu's jacket and pulled him with before he took a hold of Kanae's hand unconsciously placing her fingers between his own.