Chapter 4

Saturday 10:32

With Giyu

The two sat in a comfortable silence as they drove to the neighboring city which would be a two hour drive. Shinobu was staring at the passing scenery deep in thought about her current problem. When she graduates her father plans on shipping her to New York to finish her studies, her sister had a plan B incase her father decided to pull a stunt and eat the college fund money their late mother left for Shinobu and Kanao. However this plan wasn't to her liking cause Kanae also wanted her to be thousands of Miles from the little town they live in. Whereas Shinobu wanted to stick close to Giyu she knew he was popular with women and leaving him felt like giving him to them. ' Then again Giyu is faithful. I mean here I am going to meet his sister. ' the thought circles in her head a couple more seconds before it clicked. ' shit I'm meeting his sister, what if she doesn't like me or she thinks I'm a leech. ' she held tight to the skirt she'd recently bought. Her thoughts running wild at the possibility of this meeting from his sister not liking him to him breaking up with her because of it.

" Hey uh..... Giyu? " He only hummed to signal she'd gotten his attention. " Your sister what's she like? " Giyu looked at her for a split second taking in her facial expression and the nervous tone in her voice as well as her fiddling with her skirt. He smiled evilly when he thought of all the time this little insect had made fun of him.

" Oh Totsuki-nee-san is a great sister. I mean she's strict and highly judgemental but nice. Though I've had to break up with my past girlfriends because of her. " Shinobu looked up at him worry written on her face, her eyes widened in a horrific thought. " She's to me as Kanae is to you. If she doesn't like them there's obviously something wrong with them so I just breakup with them. "

" What if maybe she doesn't like me? " She asked

" Then it's just that we'd return to before. " He said purposely so he could get under her skin more. Shinobu had a puzzled look on her face that slowly turned to an angered one from his blunt words.

" What do you mean return to before. " Giyu spurred her a side glance before turning to the road.

" As I say before. You know teacher and student not Giyu and Shinobu. " The girl stared at him with agaped mouth rather than an angered look her face twisted to a pained expression. Her lips quavering and water at the corner of her eyes.

" Are you for real you'd leave me just like that. " She said this tone caught the mans attention as he'd never heard it before. " You don't love me do you. I should've known it was all about the sex wasn't it? " Shinobu buried her face in the palm of her hands. Making Giyu feel extremely guilty, how did he bring about her teary sight.

" Shinobu lighten up I was only kidding okay I'd never do that. God I'd never leave because my sister said so. " He reached over and pulled her into himself. With a light chuckle. " I was only kidding to get you back for all the times you teased me. " Shinobu sniffed before hitting his shoulder.

" I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. " She said with letting him feel her anger with her punches which he didn't really mind cause they didn't hurt. " I hate you and your damn perfectly toned body. You gotta make it up to me now. " She said wiping away her almost teary sight.

" How so love? " He asked with a sly smile the girl only looked around the road no car behind or in front of them also there was a straight road ahead. A sly smile on her face as she looked up at him gears in her head spinning to make it all fit.

( Lemon approaching )
" Slow the car down and don't be mister authority okay. " Giyu looked at her confused but understood when he felt her hands in his pants making his member hard at her touch. Giyu wondered if he was making it up to her or getting a reward for his efforts. He slowed his care to a 10km/h, Shinobu unbuckled his belt and pulled out his large member a look of pure lust across her face. Giyu had first realised that the girl was a sucker for sex and couldn't say no to him at all. Despite that he never exploited that weak point of hers only let her come to him although most of her coming onto him was during inappropriate times. He thought over every place they'd done it the classroom, storage room, cleaners closet and the most adventurous one being the school roof during lunch time.
" Don't make to much of this, it's a one time thing. " She said as she pulled down her underwear with a swift motion she straddled his lap filling herself to the brim with his rock hard tool. A look of pure ecstasy on her face not that Giyu could see given she was facing the road ahead. With small bounces she felt the member move up and down her making a small groan escape his throat. Her bouncing went from that of a slow to fast and rapid thrust at his end electing loud moans from her end.