Chapter 12

Saturday morning

07:00

Shinobu

You ever had that moment where you think life was cruel and unfair to the point you wished to kill someone. Well if you have you'd understand how Shinobu Kocho felt this early in the morning. She had been waken up by her all so loving stalker who decided that he was going to remind her of the mess she was in if she disappointed him. Now she stood near the park entrance shivering to the bone, a heavy backpack on her back filled with clothes and some mathematics books. Douma was either purposely late to piss her off or just watching her from a far like the creep he is which annoyed her.

" Where the fuck is this idiot? " She rubbed her hands up and down her arms to generate heat from the friction. " I swear if thi..... "

" Is someone missing me? " A chippy voice spoke from behind the girl making her colder than the currently grey clouded skies. A shrudder ran down her spine like someone had just poured a bucket of ice cold water on her. She turned around backing away a little compound eyes met creepy rainbow like ones. His creepy smile still a painful reminder that she'd actually might have put her life on the line here. Douma looked her up and down as if trying to strip her with his eyes for once Shinobu was glad she had worn the thick winter coat that went down to her knees. His stare made her shift uncomfortably in her position the shruddering stopped and instead was replaced by her anger at another man looking at her in ways she only wanted Giyu to.

" What the fuck did you call me out here for? " She might've broken his thoughts cause his eyes shifted from her body into her insect like ones.

" Oh Shinobu so impatient I only wanted to get to know you. " His cheerful attitude seemed to spite her more as he spoke allowing her to get angrier than she usually was.

" Your a freaking stalker what more about do you need to know!? " She voiced out with an anger aspired yelled. His smile shifted into a dark grim look as his eyes darted everyway around them.

" Careful Shinobu an outburst like that can send Kanao away. " He spoke seriously, Shinobu looked at him in a pure form of hate, he was by far the most undesirable thing in her life right now. He took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her small waist and leaned to her ear. " I want to know you better than Giyu does. " Her anger twisted to pure disgust her noise wrinkled as if he had the most pungent stench in a the area.

" Like hell you ar...... " Her outburst was silenced as Douma had taken her lips into his own claiming the petite woman as if own. She wriggled and tried to push him away but he was simply to strong for her allowing him the up hand. His tongue darted from his parted lips and begged for entrance to her mouth. Which was instantly refused as Shinobu bit her teeth together preventing his intrusion. However Douma was smart knowing how to push the girls buttons, his hand reached down and tightly grasped her ass making Shinobu gasp in surprise and a lot of disgust. He man took his chance and slipped his tongue into her open mouth. Instantly Shinobu gagged trying desperately to push him away although effortlessly failing. The man finally pulled away after what seemed like hours. His smile was filled with joy and his eyes were closed in content joy. He continually groped her plump butt to satisfy his pleasure.

" Oh Shinobu I can't wait to actually get to have you in my arms. I'll make you fall in love with me you'll see. " Shinobu was really going at it that she let his words completely slip by her as she tried to push him away from her. " Even if I have to force you to force you or just get rid of the one who's keeping your love from me. "

" Get away from me you pervert or I'll scream. " She said with venom mixed with the desperation to leave.

" Is there a problem here? " A new voice spoke interrupting the two, Shinobu internally smiled at that voice feeling like a whole thirty pounds was lifted off his back.