Chapter 17

Kocho resident

" Aaand done, there a perfectly bandaged arm and cute face to go along with it. " Kanae spoke patting the girl in front of her on the head. Her cherry smile was mixed with a concerned look. " So tell me what happened? You seemed really spooked earlier. "

" It's nothing just a little night terror. " Shinobu replied not facing her sisters concerned looks not that, she felt she'd only burden them with her little issue. ' little issue. ' she thought with a dry chuckle, her problem was anything else but little. She was raped and she couldn't tell anyone about it or do anything to escape the said rapist. If anything this was one of her most devastating secrets that and the fact that she broke up with her secret boyfriend just a few days before she got into this problem. Kanae being concerned unintentionally placed her hand on Shinobu's arm triggering her paranoid state, Shinobu shocked from the touch leapt on to her feet putting distance between her sister and herself. She finally looked at the sister on saw she wasn't in danger and visibly calmed but she was momentarily haunted by Kanao's freightened expression, wanting to leave the scene Shinobu decided to speak. " Thanks Kanae but I'm goi.... " Shinobu didn't finish her sentence as she suddenly felt her body shiver in pain from her abdominal area before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp her body crashing to the floor with a heavy thud.

" Shinobu!!/Nee-san!! " The two black haired Kochos yelled running to her side. Kanae picked the girl up on to her lap examining her, a small stream of blood flowed from the corner of her lips greatly scaring Kanae.

" Kanao get the keys and a pillow!!! " Kane yelled with urgency in her voice as she stood with Shinobu in her arms. ' wow she is really light though given her size I'm....... Argh damnit focus Kanae. " She started to run to the front door with quick steps once she was out of the house Kanao rushed behind her locking the house with haste. The two sisters quickly layed Shinobu in the back of the seat and got in the car themselves before driving off with speed that street racers found challenging not even caring that they were still in their pajamas.

A short while later

The Kocho sisters pulled up at the hospital and quickly rushed while Kanae went to open the car door Kanao rushed towards the nearby paramedics by the front entrance.

" Help please my sister she's....... " Kanao couldn't even get her words right due to her fast pace though lucky for her the two seemed to understand her and they looked to the car that had just arrived and found Kanae getting a limp Shinobu out of the car. The one man rushed to kanae's aid while another got the stretcher ready and made his way towards the two. Quickly they ran into the front entrance Kanae and Kanao hot on their tail. Since it was still in the early morning the hospital wasn't packed only a few people here and there. The nurses started to swarm the young girl one taking in her conditions and relaying instructions and another writing down on a clipboard.

" Excuse me ma'am. " A woman spoke with a calm face, " we need you to sign your companion in. "

" Of course. Is my sister going to be alright. " Kanae asked following behind the woman.

" Of course she is our doctors are dedicated to their work. " She spoke with a line smile easing the girls, Kanae felt relieved and went to sign in. After a while the two sister sat in the waiting room with concern clouding their thoughts. Many thoughts ran through kanae's head of how odd Shinobu was acting this morning then the passing out.

" Kanae- nee i...i...is s... Shinobu gonna b...be a... alright?? " Kanao asked tugging slightly on her sisters sleeve effectively saving Kanae from the many thoughts running in her head.