CHAPTER 10

Continued from chapter nine. Just a warning I'm gonna be making this chapter into a lemon for most of the part.
______________________________

Giyu threw Shinobu against the couch his body hovering over hers connected in a passionate kiss as he undid the buttons to her school shirt. Exposing the pink lacy fabric of her bra that suppressed her D-cup bossom in it's confines. Shinobu as well undid his shirt exposing his bare chest which was well toned and muscular, Shinobu couldn't get it through her head that he was so fine. She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at her boyfriends bare chest down to his six pack. How is it he kept such a fine body when he rarely exercise, she bit down on her lower lip running her finger across his stomach. Tracing over each ab up to his broad shoulders then pulling his shirt down to his arms leaving him topless.

" Oh boy I wish I could have a portrait of this sexy piece of meat. " Giyu raised a brow at his girlfriends statement, a smirk slid onto his lips then he leaned into her body his chest squished against her still caged breasts. Leaning till his lips were just at her ear letting his hot breath go down onto her ear. She whimpered at his action knowing this was a weak point for him.

" Aren't you lucky Kocho cause you get to have all of it to yourself. All you have to do is ask. " His purposely spoke with a low tone to further stimulate her active sex drive even further. Shinobu whimpered against his body and tried to move her arm so she could further act on her own. However she found she they were held by his own, she had forgotten about how he enjoyed torturing her. He moved and kissed her lips in a slow passionate kiss her urgency in the kiss was evident as she tried desperately to remove her arms. Giyu smirked into the kiss and moved down to her neck sucking and biting onto it leaving trails and marks to brand what's his.

" Giyu please just take me already. " Giyu smirked further at her words then trailed down to her cleavage making her squirm in desperation for his touch to go lower. His kiss seated at her cleavage licking in between her breasts further wetting her core. Then he moved to nibble the skin of her exposed breast leaving Shinobu to retreat into the pleasured mindscape.

" Kocho I thought we weren't going to be intimate this week? Did you perhaps realise you couldn't resist me. " His tone somewhat brought Kocho back to her original senses as a tick mark grew on her forehead.

" You always do this. Just take me while I'm still letting you. " Giyu smirked and then pulled back letting her go so he could sit on the couch. He pulled her ontop of his lap and kissed her lips before pulling back to look into the beautiful compound eyes.

" Well Kocho if I always do this then I think you should take control. " Shinobu looked at him with a slightly gaped mouth in shock, she was so used to him always taking control it felt natural. Now she was going to make him wish he'd never said that. Quick as a bunny hop her body was against his while he layed against the back and she pushed her lips against his in a wet kiss. Her hands were fast to travel against his chest and abs down south to his belt. Unbuckling it she reached inside pumping on the semi hard cock making sure it reached it's full capacity. She pumped it while her free hand held his one hand directing it to her breasts pushing his rough hands closed making him squeeze down onto it,she let out her loud moan into the kiss. Liking her reaction to his hands Giyu unclipped her bra letting her firm breasts bounce in his view. He grabbed onto the juicy melons and fondled them with his hands, giving a squeeze here and there just to hear her moans. She smiled at the feeling of his need to take back command it made her feel as if she was on top of the world, she released the pulsing member in her hand begging to be set free. She let go and pulled his pants slightly just enough to expose his rock hard cock all the way to his balls, the body part stood upright ready for action.