XXXI. OFFICIAL

It had been the most awesome and beautiful two weeks so far since Vice confessed his feelings for K. And yes they're OFFICIAL.

Nasa office ngayon si K ng may narecieve syang txt galing kay Vice.

Morning babe. Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?

Yes I know. What a sweet cheek ass he was. Para tataas ang sugar ko sa sobrang sweet mo ngayon ah..

She was grinning throughout the morning.

"Miss K , your coffee is here na.. " sabi ni Colleen after knocking the door.

"Coffee?I didnt order for coffee.. " pagtataka ni K.

"I dont know po.. Pero sabi ng nagdedeliver sayo daw po. " answered K at nilapag ang coffee sa table ni K.

"Thanks Colleen... "

K opened the paperbag and found a coffee and a piece of cake. Its was her favorite. And there's a note on it.

I know you didn't take your breakfast thats why I bought you these. Im sooooo jealous of your figure.

She rolled her eyes. "Tong baklang to..."

Eat plenty. I'll pick you up for lunch. See you later babe. xoxo.

After eating he direvted his attention on his work. She couldn't pay attention on what she was working on. She can hardly concentrate. Its all because of Vice.

This is all his damn fault.

Vice.

My boyfriend.

I love the way those words make my heart flutter.

She stood up and went to the comfort room. She walked nonchalantly. She was humming a song.

"mmmmhmm.. kala mo.. ang pag ibig ko'y magbabago... hmmmmmm...hmmmmm.. "

Her head was occupied with Vice, their hugs and kisses. She was walking through a quiet isle when someone grabbed her wrist, closed her mouth and drag her to one of the vacant room.

The scent. She knew who it was.

"Wag kang sumigaw.."the voice whispered in her ear that sent strange but amazing tingles on her stomach.

He let go of her mouth but not before turning her around pulling her close ang hugging her tight.

K smiled and snuggled closer to him, connecting her arms around him. She inhaled and bath herself into his really intoxicating scent 

"Ang bango mo.. " sabay nilang dalawang nasabi and they laughed quietly.

"Great minds think alike.. " Vice muttered the kissed K before pressing his forehead to her's.

"I missed you.. " She said under his lips.

Vice smiled in return. "Beautiful" he said before pulling her away.

"Comfort room muna ako babe. ." K excused herself. Kinindatan sya ni Vice at nagdulot ng kilig kay K.

Pagpasok nya sa banyo ay may nakita syang may nakasulat sa vanity mirror that says..

"HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL? DO ME A FAVOR AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, WILL YOU? "

She laughed and cried at the same time.

Pagkalabas nya ng banyo biglang nawalan ng kuryente at dumilim ang paligid..

She only have her phone sa ilaw. She's trying to call Vice ng biglang may narinig syang pamilyar na musika. Nanatili syang nakatayo sa isang sulok.

Naalala ko pa

Nung nililigawan pa lamang kita

Dadalaw tuwing gabi

Masilayan lamang ang yung mga ngiti..

Biglang umilaw ang isang sulok kung saan nandun si Vice. His face cracked a big smile.

"Ano tong ginagawa mo?" K yelled at him.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" He asked. Spreading his arms wide and smiled playfully.

"Kurba , STAR ka ba?" He asked and began to lower his hands.

"Bakit Pogi?" sagot ni K.

"Kasi napakaganda mo ngunit napakalayo mo naman.. " He frowned. So K took a step forward to reach him.

"Dyan ka lang.. " Vice warned her while smiling. K knew that he meant it so she stayed.

"Pero may nangyari.. For some reason.. " He said walking towards K. Sa bawat paglakad ni Vice ang ilaw sa likod nya namamatay.

"I caught the star. . And I am not willing to let go of that star. It was so beautiful for me to resist. " He said as he is getting nearer to K.

"She was my favorite star among all. So now , Im showing her the real beauty I see in her.. I'M GIVING HER..  "

He spread his arms wide and looked down to K. Then suddenly, lights flashed through the darkened place and there it glistening down to them. Napakaganda ng ilaw na parang mga bituin nakatapat sa kanilang dalawa.

"I'll give you the galaxy. " huling nasabi ni Vice at niyakap si K.

K was left speechless. Watching the light move and the galaxy circle around the place. She loved it and she was amazed.

"Sobrang Ganda .." bulong ni K yakap yakap si Vice. Tinignan sya ni Vice sa mata and siled innocently.

"Parang Ikaw.. " sagot ni Vice.