EPILOGUE

Vice took a deep, heavy breath again. His hands clasps together as he walk back ang fourth. His forehead got these little droplets of sweat. He is obviously nervous.

Vhong laughed under his breath. "Relax Brad, Andito na yun any minute."

"She's supposed to be here minutes ago."

He is right. The wedding ceremony should've start a few minutes ago. But they are still standing at the altar waiting for the bride to come, pero wala pa rin ito.

In a few seconds, he heard someone shouting. "She's here!!!"

The ceremony started in an instant. Then, K steeped inside. All eyes were glued on her. She looked exceptionally beautiful. Like a living goddess on earth, she stood out from the rest. Beside this is here wedding , so she need to be the center of attraction.

While she walks towards Vice, Vhong whispered, "You always choose the best."

Vice, without taking his eyes off his bride answered "Hindi Brad, I didn't choose her to be my bride. My heart did."

"Ganyan nga talaga ang epekto pag ikakasal ka na.. " Vhong said as he released a slight chuckle.
"Nagiging korny ka.."

"Nakakatawa Vhong." Vice said glaring at him.

"Pero yung totoo Brad, naisip mo ba dati na darating ang araw na ito na magpapasakal este papakasal ka? at sa babae pa?"

Vhong heard Vice laugh as he shook his head. "To be honest, di ko alam. Kasi nung una kaming magkita ni K , para kaming aso't pusa magbangayan eh. Tapos idagdag mo pa yung Baklang bakla ako. Kahit kelan di ko talaga naisip na magpapakasal sa babae at magkapamilya.."

"Now that's funny.." Vhong snorted.

"Love may be funny but its not a joke. " Vice smiled. "Its funny how it'll take you off guard. It's funny because you can't explain it but you know that its Love."

Before he could even response, K reached for Vice arms and they walked towards the altar. And priest started the wedding mass.

"Our love story is vague or I may say unique. We have not always been the best of friends. In fact,I sort of loathed you the first time we met. Grabe, sobrang sungit mo sakin ng aksidente kong nabangga yung kotse mo. But who would ever think that was destiny's way for our road to cross.

Then, we became friends through the help of our bestfriends na lingid sa kaalaman natin ay engage na pala ng mga oras na yun, akalain mo naisahan tayo." K said as she was laughing through her vows. Natawa din naman ang mga guests sa sinabi nya.

"But seriously I thank you Anne and Vhong. " she added as she looked back at the two. Anne which she did hear a soft voice from and looks like in tears.

"Viceral, you had seen me at my best. You'd also seen me at my worst -- Kung gaano ka kulot yung buhok ko, unwashed face, smelling funky on my old oversized shirt. " she sincerely said as she reached for Vice's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Nakikita nya kasing naluluha na ito.

"Love knows no gender. It is true. " Her lips curved into a smile.

"Because this beki captured my heart, held my heart, and still in my heart. I went away. You went away. But the love still remains that I had love you yesterday. I love you still. And always have .. I always will. At tandaan mo that I only want to be with you twice..

thats Now And Forever" K cried out.

"Kurba.." Vice whispered. "Diba walang iyakan..ehhhh.. nakakainis ka naman eh.. " he murmured.

"Sob--rang-- Ma--mahal kasi kita!!!" through her sobs she managed to say.

Vce took a deep breath before starting to open a piece of paper he wrote for his vow.
"I'm gay. I'm human, I make mistakes. But you were there that fully accepted me.

I've done things I'm not proud of and I have regrets. But you were still there that comforted me.

Im insecure and at times not very confident. But you were there that supported me. I tend to be shy and reserved at times, but there are also times I'm outspoken and a little crazy. But you were there para sakyan lahat ng kalokahan ko.

I've been hurt and I've been lied to time and time again, and I don't trust easy. But you were there na naging sandalan ko.

I'm scared of falling again; afraid that the minute I start to fall, I'll end up on the ground again,asking myself, why I keep letting this happen. But you were there ready to catch me. I'm by no means perfect. But you were there that showed me the beauty of my imperfection.

I'm stubborn. I'm judgmental. I'm not the brightest person in the world. But know that I'm also,

curious, looking to experience things I have yet to experience. And I know you will be there for me.

I like to sing and I want to dance in the middle of the street without any music with you. I love to laugh and have fun with you. I want to kiss you in the rain. I want to hold you tight and protect you. I like taking random walks without a clue as to where were going. I love watching movies with you, especially scary ones. I want to look at you, the way nobody has..I want you to look at me, in a way you've never looked at anybody. I just want to take your face in my hands, look into your eyes, and tell you.. I wanna grow old with you. "

Everybody silently listened to thier vows. Sa mga malalapit nilang kaibigan ay sobrang naluha sa natunghayan nila.

"Ahh.." pagpuputol ng pari na sumisinghot pa dahil sa naiyak din ito sa sinabi nina Vice at K.

"Ok lang ba kayo father?" natatawang tanong ni Vice.

"I'm ok . Sobrang natouch ako. Sige na .. You may kiss the bride.." the priest declared.

Vice closed the gap between them. He wrapped his arms around K's waist. They both smiled. Her arms tightened around him.

Vice bent down to give K a very affectionate kiss and she enthusiastically kissed him back.

My best friend, boyfriend, the father of my son and my husband...

With me in my arms.

He was home.

And so was I.