LV. COMEBACK TO LIFE

Some people are going to leave but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story.

K found herself in a beautiful garden. Sunshine warmed her body and a gentle breeze kissed her skin.

Turning around,she noticed that there was a bridge over a softly gurgling creek and she began walking to the bridge.

As she grew closer to the bridge,she began to see a bright white light grow in intensity. All she had to do was to cross the bridge and she could get to the light just beyond it.

Bago pa sya tuluyang makatapak sa tulay ay may nakita syang lalaking nakatayo din sa tulay nakatingin sa ilaw at nakatalikod sa kanya. Kilalang kilala nya ito kahit pa hindi ito nakaharap sa kanya. She waited for him to face her but he seemed not to notice her presence.

"Vice?" K asked as she tapped his shoulder. But he didnt answer instead he looked at her with a sad smile and hugged her tight.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?Please answer me.." she started to cry.

Vice never say a word but he was pointing at the back of K. He was directing her to go back. K looked back and saw nothing. She faced again Vice but this time he disappeared.

She looked up at the bright light and as she slowly tried to move towards it , may narinig syang isang boses. She heard the voice on her head, its her mom.

Anak.. Mahal na mahal ka ng mama..

K looked around her but she was alone in the garden. The bright light was still beckoning to her and she began to walk towards it again. That's when she heard her mom's voice again.

Don't give up Ana..

K frowned and turned back towards the garden and away from the light. The voice seemed to be coming from beyond the garden. She gasped, when out of no where she saw her mom appeared at the edge of the garden.

Gusto nyang lapitan ito ngunit hindi sya makagalaw. Naramdaman nya na lang na dahan dahang naglakad ito papunta sa kanya.

She drew up along the side of K and stopped for a moment. A peaceful feeling washed over K. She closed her eyes and heard her mom's voice again.

Come back to where you belong sweetie ..

K opened her eyes and looked at her mom's presence who was still standing at her side.

"I wish I could mom if God will just give me a chance.. I would.. I really I would.. "

Ms.Z looked at her and gave her a smile. K reached out to touch her hand briefly but then she felt her heart pumping so loud.

She held her chest in pain. Sa sobrang sakit nito ay halos matumba sya. Hindi nya mahawakan ang kanyang ina dahil sa isang kisap mata nya ay bigla itong nawala.

"Blood pressure coming back up again!!!!"

K frowned and realized that she still had her eyes shut. She definitely wasn't in the garden anymore. She doesn't even feel the pain in her chest earlier.

K struggled to open her eyes. Unang naaninag nya ay ang kanyang doctor, Doctor Delfin who stood at her side.

"She's back with us. " He proclaimed.

"Miss Tatlonghari .. congratulations.. Your operation is successful..Magpahinga ka muna.." he added.

K was trying to regain her composure when she heard a comotion around her.

She roamed her vision all around and she saw all of her friends, Anne ,Vhong ,Billy ,Colleen ,Francis,Dingdong .. Her sisters were also there Coco and Zia and her mom who was just standing at the corner.

"Mama.. nasaan si Vice at si Clarence?"

Coco and Zia looked at each for a moment.

"Sis? Clongclong is fine.. his at home with Buern and Archie.. dont worry magpagaling ka muna.." Anne butt in.

She sighed in relief.

"Ok.. Sino nga pala ang donor ko?? Gusto ko makausap ang family para makapagpasamalat man lang ako.." She said.

Without any words her 2 sisters walked out of the room.

K looked puzzled as she was looking at the door that was about close where her two sisters came from.

"Anong nangyari dun?" K asked.

"Ah.. siguro pagod lang yun K.. one week ka din namin kasing hinintay na magising.." Vhong said.

"Sorry sa inyong lahat kung masyado kayong nag alala.. Patawarin nyo ko.. " K gave everybody a sad smile.

"Ano ka ba K. Kaibigan mo kami at natural lang na mag alala kami no.." Billy answered.

"Salamat talaga.. Nasaan pala si Vice..?" tanong ni K.

Nobody spoke as eveybody was staring at each other.

"Ahmm.. guys.. may problema ba??" K asked again as she straightened up her self.

"Ah---wala .. ano kasi Sis--" Anne answered as tears threatened to form in her eyes. She could barely form a word.

"Sis..Nasaan si Vice???" K asked again with a little tension on her voice.

Her eyes narrowed with fury.

"Would somebody tell me where the hell is Vice?!?!" she shook her head furiously.

"Sis. . Vice---- Vice is gone."