L. DEBRIS

Loving you is like picking up Debris of a broken mirror. I will endure the pain just for us to be fix again

-Vice

"Swerte naman nya? Sino?"

"K!!!!!!!!" they heard a loud shout from behind. It was Francis.

K stood up and Vice helped her out. He held her hand and she looked up at him. She gave him a warm smile and mouthed 'Thank you' at him.

"Nandito ka lang pala ,kanina ka pa namin hinahanap. "Francis said as he came near at the two.

"Yeah.. ano kasi.. " K tried to reason out.

"Nahirapan kasi syang hanapin ang banyo eh, tinulungan ko saka sumama na lang sya sandali sakin.. " Vice lied.

"Ganun ba.. Tara na balik na tayo dun.." pag anyaya ni Francis.

"Sige, Tara na. Tara Vice"

"Kayo na lang. Wala kasing kasama si Clongclong sa kwarto at medyo inaantok na din ako.." Vice refused.

"You sure?" Francis asked.  Vice nodded. They parted ways and K gave a last glipmsed at Vice which is apparently looking at her.

Weeks had passed that K and Vice had not seen each other. Bumalik sa trabaho si K kung Saan sya ulit ang namahala sa companya nya. Si Vice naman ay pilit na tinitiis ang hindi makita si K lalo na at nasa kanya pa rin si Clongclong. Pilit nyang itinuon ang atensyon sa anak.

"Yes Mom don't worry I had my regular check up with Doc. Delfin. . Yup.. he said OK lang naman daw ako.. I just had to drink his prescribed meds.." K was on the phone talking to Ms.Z na nasa States ngayon.

"Ikaw na po ang bahala sa kanya dyan, Just explain to him everything. I hope he understands why we were doing this at sana naman ay pumayag sya.. " K said. After the phone call she stood at her room. She is still staying at her mom's house. She stood there thinking it all through.

Then she heard a faint tap on her window. Madilim sa labas that she couldn't see a thing. She opened the window to see what it was and she poked her head out. Then a small rock hit her forehead.

What the hell??? Who was that??

Vi--Vice??

Anong ginagawa nya dito?

She wiped the confused expression and put on her happy face.

"Vice?? What the hell are you doing here??" K demande, reaching her forehead.

"Aammmm sososorreeee K... GU gusto ka si kitang maki--kita" He cracked a smile and chuckled after.

"Lasing ka ba?" K asked him but she never received a response from Vice because he hit the ground and fainted. K sighed and went out of the house to pick up Vice.

"Vice, Vice!Gising uy!" She tapped him and instantly he opened his eyes.

"OK ka lang ba? Gusto mong  pumasok?"she asked him and gave him a sincere look. Ngunit umiling si Vice.

"Hatid na lang kita?" K asked him again.

"K can you take me home?" Vice said staring at her straight on her eyes.

"Kaya nga.. What's your address ?" she asked as she helped him get up. But Vice didn't answer so K decided to get her car and carried Vice in. She was dragging him in since Vice was heavy.

K drove his way out.

"Vice ano na yung address mo?" she was asking this question a couple of times.