INTRODUCTION

The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.

Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him.

That's love.

What would you do when you realized that you're slowly falling inlove with the person you hated most ?

What would you do if the person you fell in love with is the person you've been waiting for?

What would you do when you don't have the courage to tell that person you love her because you are so afraid that she won't accept you?

And when you know that telling someone why you love them is like trying to explain what water tastes like.

Status. It's Super Duper Mega COMPLICATED.

Masakit mafriend-zone diba?

Sabi nga nila "The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have." That sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..

But just because someone does not love you the way you want, doesn't mean they dont love you with all they have.

Love. It's about taking risks together and staying strong for one another if things dont turn out as good as planned.

NOTICE: The characters/names used in this story are purely fictional. I do not own them and there are no way they are related to the lives of the personalities having the same name. They are all results of my wide imagination. Hope you enjoy!

if you have twitter accounts, pls do follow me @LhubT :) thanks!