chapter 6

THE CHAOS THAT followed Zara's words was too much for even her to keep track of

Immediately sound of a gunshot went off, jerking everyone on the plane. There was screaming from the pilot's cabin before another shot rang out, silencing the scream as well.

Zara acted fast. Before the third shot rung out, she grabbed hold of Sal's suit and pulled him to the side. A moment later a bullet wedged itself where he had just been standing.

The sound of cursing brought all their attention to the flight attendant, who was on the staircase, shooting from the second floor.

If she was there and the sound of gunshots came from the cockpit, it means that there are more of them.

Her brothers seemed to share the same thoughts as they all cursed.

"Ben and Dele, look after your sister. Make sure she is safe. Tino, Leo and Sil go check the cockpit. Raph, with me." Sal commanded, taking out his gun as he started up the stairs, Raph hot on his heels with his own gun.

The other three left as well with their weapons now in their hand. Ben grabbed a hold of her arm, pulling her up,"Come on. We don't know how many of them are there and staying in one place is an inviatation to be shot."

Zara nodded. She immeditely scrambled up, ignoring the diziness it brought or how much effort it took her to move. She had yet to recover from whatever drug they had given her. That, combined with hunger, exhaustion and blood loss wasn't helping her case.

They quickly made their way to the very back of the plane where the restrooms and kitchen were located. Shots were ringing behind them but they paid it no mind. Ben was tightly holding her hand while Dele was moving behind them with his gun raised, making sure that they are not attacked from behind.

"How many staff is on the plane?" Zara questioned quietly.

Ben's eyebrows furrrowed as he thought while keeping a check in front of them. The plane had a sort of circular setting, meaning that anyone could enter the kitchen if they were careful enough and knew the route.

"Six? Seven? Around this number only." He supplied.

It made sense. This plane was larger than any she had come across with two floors and a confusing sort of arrangement.

"Don't you do background checks on your staff?" She inquired.

"We don't usually take staff with us. But this was supposed to be a long flight. And staff was available. So we didn't argue." He stated.

Zara facepalmed,"Dude, for someone who is all secretive and shit with weapons all around them, you guys really aren't responsible."

"We had other things occupying our mind. Like, oh I don't know, your fainting?" He snapped.