chapter 7

SHE WATCHED AS Ben turned around and reached for his gun

SHE WATCHED AS Ben turned around and reached for his gun. "One wrong move and this one's brain will be all over the floor." The voice threatened. Ben immediately stopped.

"You are a smart one, aren't you?" The female holding a gun against her skull snapped.

Before she could comprehend what was happening, her hair were grabbed harshly and she looked up into the air hostess's face.

The lady holding her was the same one who had offered Ben the poisened drink and stolen Leo's gun. "You saw all through our plan. You all were supposed to have that drink but you made him spill." She pointed at Ben who looked pissed, ready to kill, but holding back for Zara's safety.

"You warned them at the right time, just before I was going to fire that bullet that would've sent your oldest brother to his doom." She spat.

Zara paid her half a mind. Her focus was mainly fixated on the decreasing altitude on the screen. Shit.

"But don't worry." She smiled,"We have got you now. That idiot was supposed to bring you back with us but instead he got beat up. Your brothers managed to pull you away at the right time. But now I have got you. We'll take you back. Boss will be so happy." She laughed, a disgusting, cold laugh.

This woman is an idiot. She just revealed that she can't kill me, Zara thought. Bitch.

"Who do you work for?" Ben asked, his anger sky rocketing. He had finally gotten his sister back. He was not about to give her up.

"I don't answer to you, boy." She hissed.

"Why? Scared I might do something?" Ben asked, riling her up.

With a jolt, Zara realised what Ben was doing. He was distracting her. Distracting her so Zara could complete her coding.

Hiding her smirk and completely tuning the woman behind her out, she once again focused her attention on the laptop. This time she worked a little slowly, but worked nonetheless.

Something was better than nothing.

It took her another half a minute to comeplete her work during which Ben had riled her up enough for her to completely let go of her hair.

She tapped the floor a couple times to gain Ben's attention. Ben noticed and understood her signal. He nodded minutely.

He could now fly the plane manually.

Zara took a deep breath before stretching her leg and swiping it behind her, toppling the woman standing behind her in one move. She stood up again but Zara kicked her stomach, throwing her out of the cockpit and moving out herself.

At this Ben turned around and focused his attention on the controls, putting on his headset, ready to steer them all to safety.

Zara was on her own now to deal with this woman.