invitation

Jeongguk stared on his phone and gritted his teeth, "What the fuck is wrong with these people!" He hissed and threw his phone on the couch. Taehyung woke up by the noise coming from the living room and, he immediately checked who that was. He opened the door and got out and, saw how frustrated his boyfriend is. He walked in front of Jeongguk and, flashed a smile.

Taehyung sat beside him smiled thinly. Jeongguk saw his Boyfriend appearance beside him so, he looked at Taehyung. "How was your sleep?" Jeongguk asked and kissed Taehyung's cheek. "Good, how about you?" Taehyung asked, closing his eyes, resting his head right on Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk wrapped his hands all around Taehyung and gritted his teeth. "I'm all good." He answered, holding Taehyung's hands tightly. "Then why are you pissed off from something?" Taehyung asked and looked up at his face.

"Face me, I'm going to talk with you," Jeongguk said and faced Taehyung and Taehyung did the same. "W-why? Y-you're making me nervous! Stop it." Taehyung said and looked at Jeongguk nervously. "Chill, It's out of our relationship." Jeongguk said and laughed at Taehyung's silliness.

Taehyung licked his lips, "What is it then?" Tae asked and that made Jeongguk hold his hands tight. "I'm heading to Busan." As Jeongguk said those words, Taehyung's eyes widened and jumped off the couch they were seated in. "What?!"

Taehyung massaged his temple and looked back at Jeongguk once again. "Are you serious? Why? Are we having a long-distance— Babe, chill." Jeongguk laughed, "C'mon, come here." Jeongguk said and offered his hands once again, patting his lap to hug Taehyung tight.

Taehyung pouted and sat on Jeongguk's lap. "I didn't say I'm going there alone, you're coming with m—" As Jeongguk about to finish his sentence, but, a loud knock on their door startled the both of them, Taehyung stood up and opened the door for the visitor who came.

As he looked up, his eyes widened. "Good morning, Taehyung-ssi. Mind if I come in? I heard Jeongguk is staying here." He said and flashed a big smile. Taehyung nodded and made a way for Mr. Jeon. Who just came in their dorm.

Taehyung locked the door and followed Mr. Jeon. Taehyung ran in front of Jeongguk and glared at him, "What's the fuss about bab—" Taehyung kicked Jeongguk's calf that made him hiss in pain. "Tae— Goodmorning, Son."

Jeongguk's eyes widened and looked back, standing up straight as he looked at his father who's inside. "Who the hell told you that you can come in?" Jeongguk said and put his hands on his pocket and coldly stared at his father.

"I'm not staying longer, I promise you that." He said and smiled. "That's good, I don't want you to stay here though," Jeongguk said that made Taehyung's eyes widened. He walked in front of Jeongguk and flashed a smile, "Hehe, sorry for his attitude, he was kinda not in the mood."

Taehyung bit his lower lip, "It's alright, Taehyung. I'm used to his grateful attitude." Mr. Jeon said, sarcastically. Jeongguk scoffed from behind and gritted. "What do you need?" Jeongguk answered from behind and rolled his eyes.

"Just like what I've texted you, we're going back to Busan for my wedding, Because Taehyung is also here, and he's also your friend, I'm inviting the seven of you including Park Jimin to come." Taehyung's jaw dropped.

Taehyung gulped, "M-me?" Taehyung asked, puzzled if what he heard was right. "Yes. I'll be happy if you'll come, not only me but also your Physics teacher, Ji-won. She was the one who wants you to be there." Mr. Jeon answered back.

"I-I'm not going to disappoint both of you. I-I'll come." Taehyung said and slightly bowed. "That's what we both like to you, I wish my son is just like you." Mr. Jeon said that made Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk's pissed reaction.