the doubt

“Taehyung, don't get too hard on yourself!” Jeongguk yelled as he watches Taehyung practicing their routine on volleyball. Taehyung smiled and waved his hands, walking to Jeongguk at the bleachers. “Never expect you'll be here. Don't you have practice?”

It's been two weeks since they got back on Seoul and ever since that night, Jeongguk was alert, he was watching Taehyung everyday, even though he needs a heavy practice, he can't do some complacement around.

He smiled at Taehyung, “I do have a practice, we're just waiting for Yoongi hyung to arrive,” He lied and handed Taehyung a bottle of water. Yoongi was there, practicing his position as shooting guard. Jeongguk just lied about it.

He chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. “Go back to practice now, babe. Seokjin hyung, I can see him glaring at us. I'll go back to practice too. I'll see you later! Love you!” He stated and smiled at Taehyung who's gigling.

“Take care, I love you too!” Taehyung said as he looked at Jeongguk who's jogging back to the gym where they're practicing, so the volleyball team was moved in the fields as the soccer team haven't started practing too.

Jeongguk felt exhausted that he can feel he can  faint in a minute by now. He leaned on the lockers, the lights was off and there was no students around due to the practice of varsity and it was half day today for those who wasn't playing to the Intramurals coming.

“Jeongguk, Taehyung already knew..”

He holds on the locker tight as he felt a sting on his head, it started aching for no reason.

“Jeongguk, it's over now!”

He looked around and all he can see was a small figure. It's a girl. From the long hair and the sounds of the heels echoing inside his head. He collapsed down but sat up, leaning on the locker, his eyes getting heavy.

“Jeongguk, Taehyung was nowhere to be found, do you know where he is?”

The sounds of heels started to get loud as it was coming for him. He looked up and saw Irene's smirking face. “I-I'm begging you, don't tell it to Taehyung.. P-please..”

His eyes was filled with tears, he closed his eyes, the pain on his head started to get hurt more, he was not breathing correctly. “I pity you Jeongguk, you don't have a courage to tell it to Taehyung. Now, I'm going to tell him.”

He cried out loud more. “P-please! N-no!”