happy ever after?

This chapter was inspired by “To the Bone” by Pamungkas.

“What do you mean that you two kissed?” Yoongi asked and closed his eyes while drinking his iced americano. Jeongguk can't help but to smile, “We kissed again, hyung!” He exclaimed and shake Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi groaned and stopped the youngest, “Oh god, stop shaking me you dimwit!” He groaned and smacked Jeongguk's head, Jeongguk smiled and opened his phone, revealing Taehyung's picture, “You're doing good in courting him,” Hoseok spoke from behind them.

Jeongguk smiled proudly, “Of course, I'm the best among the rest,” Jeongguk winks. Seokjin ran from behind them and smacked Jeongguk's head once again, “Aish! You naughty kid, not just because Taehyung kissed you doesn't mean that you two are back together!” He yelled.

Jeongguk frowned, “Hyung! I didn't even said we're back together, you seriously need to clean your ears,” He teased that made the oldest rolled his eyes, “Whatever, I'll play Taehyung won't be your boyfriend! Ble!” Jin smiled and sticked his tounge out, continuing teasing the youngest. “Hyung! Take that back!

Namjoon sighs and massaged his temple, “That two, don't even try to make them hang out, It sucks to be stuck by them,” He scoffed that made Yoongi laughed loudly, “I gotta tell this to Seokjin hyung!” Yoongi laughed and walked away, following Seokjin and Jeongguk's steps.

Namjoon's eyes widened, “That's unfair!” He yelled and followed them, leaving Hoseok just playing with his phone, “Seriously, why am I friends with them?” He asked himself and closed his phone, exactly their door opened, “Hoseok hyung!” Two loud voices entered on his ear that made him smile widely, “Hi guys!”

The bestfriends giggled and hugged their older friend. Jimin looked around and saw no signs of the other guys, “Where are they?” Jimin asks and looked at Hoseok, Taehyung also looked around but there's no sign of them, “Busy acting like five year olds,” He laughed that made the two smile. “Let them, they're already old.

Taehyung sat down on the single sofa while Jimin and Hoseok talks, “Taehyung, Jeongguk told us we're going out for a dinner later, what's the occasion?” Jimin opened up the topic that made Taehyung look at him, “We both talked about it last night, we barely all hang-out so why not go for a dinner?” He says.

Hoseok nodded, “That's a good idea, Tae. He's right, we barely hang out, we're not complete always.” Hoseok answered and flashed a big smile. Jimin also nodded, “And, about the camping? Are you in?” Hoseok added, anxious what'll Taehyung answer about what he asked.

Taehyung smiled, “I'm close to coming with you guys, Let's just see if I'll be busy or not,” He replied exactly as the other dorks arrived, running all the way from outside to throw themselves on the sofa's with a heavy breaths. “Taehyung!” Jeongguk yelled from behind and throwed himself on Taehyung who's sitting.

Taehyung's eyes widened and stood up fast as he could that made Jeongguk fall into the unnocupied seat. “T-tae?” He looked down and saw no one so he looked up, meeting Taehyung's cheeky smile. “What the fuck? You were just he— I sat up away,” He cutted him off and show a big smile to him. “What? Why—”