lost & found

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

"Oh shut up!"

Taehyung groaned as Jeongguk started to whispher naughty things he'll do to Taehyung if he won't wake up by now. "Get up before I could even whoop your ass." Jeongguk uttured.

"You kept touching my mine because mine wasn't big like yours." Taehyung smirked as he sounds too cocky. Jeongguk looked back and rolled his eyes. "Oh yea? Atleast I'm the top. No matter how big your ass is, there's no effect. You're still a bottom." Jeongguk smiled proudly.

"And your point is?" Taehyung asked laughing, sitting up straight. "You. My point is you need to get up." Jeongguk said and stood infront of the half awake Taehyung. "I don't want to. I don't feel getting up." Taehyung said and sighs.

"Babe, it's already noon! you need to wake up because you were so dramatic last night and we still need to talk!" Jeongguk said and hold his boyfriend's hands, getting him out of the bed.

"What? I'm not dramatic, it's you whose so dramatic last night." Taehyung said and opened his eyes widely. "No, it's not. Now get up, sleepyhead!" Jeongguk said and pecked Taehyung's lips. "Wash up." He pushed Taehyung inside the bathroom but as soon Taehyung looked beside the clock. It's 5:07 AM.

"Jeon Jeongguk! What the fuck!"

Jeongguk laughed and sat on the sofa while smirking as he looked at the clock. Hell it is kind I mean not kind— It's freaking 5:07 in the morning, what's the commition all about that he needs to wake Taehyung up this early though?

As Taehyung finished washing up. He went out and crossed his arms infront of Jeongguk. He looked up and met his boyfriend's eyes looking at him. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, stopping himself from laughing loudly.

"Babe, it's soooo early!" Taehyung hissed and hit Jeongguk's chest causing him to laugh hysterically at the point of crying. "Babe, what's so funny? It's not funny! It's pissing me off, seriously." Taehyung said, really not joking.

Jeongguk cleared his throat and smiled at Taehyung, crossing his arms. "What is it?" He asked, acting innocently. "Jeongguk, I haven't slept for hours, it's seriously too early." He uttured and looked at Jeongguk, but he kept his poker face on. "And?" Jeongguk asked joking.

Taehyung throwed him the towel and left, sulking. He went to his closet to find something to wear, ignoring Jeongguk. Jeongguk laughed and looked at his sulking boyfriend on his right.

Taehyung got in his gray turtle neck because it's too cold outside. There's still no sun. He wore this back fitted ripped jeans and black timberland boots. Jeongguk stared at Taehyung without saying a word. Taehyung is really handsome and no one could even say no to him.

He would even imagine that this bet is getting interesting and crazier day by day? It made Jeongguk think. Do he really need to tell it? Jeongguk cleared his thoughts made his way beside Taehyung. "I told you that we need to date, so I'm taking you on a date." Jeongguk said.

"This early?" Taehyung asked, combing his hair without making any single glance at Jeongguk on the mirror. "I asked you yesterday but everything was very messy so I woke you up this early." Jeongguk explained and smiled at Tae.

"We're all gonna be busy later for the things we still need to do and I can't ask your free time tonight." Jeongguk added, still staring at Taehyung on the mirror. "I have all of my time focused on you." Taehyung said at him.

THE BETजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें