safe and sound

“Tell Astrid to help you get inside and I'll go home, Irene will lead you to Taehyung's room.” Taehyung's mother said, handing Jeongguk another key to Taehyung's room as they thought Taekhyun is replacing it with another key.

Jeongguk nodded, “Thank you, for helping me.”

Taehyung's mother smiled, “I know you love my Son, that's why I'm helping you. You're part of our family now.” She said, patting Jeongguk's back.

Jeongguk smiled and bowed his head down lightly as Taehyung's mother walked pass him. Astrid smiled, “Let's go and get you fiancé, shall we?” The girl said, laughing.

Jeongguk nodded and followed Astrid, “Open that door, walk inside, there's one guard there, I told him to let you in, He'll lead you upstairs as the Bodyguard's are on their break backyard, It's your chance.” Astrid said and smiled at Jeongguk.

“Now go get in, get your Fiancé.”

Jeongguk walked inside as he went inside, he already saw the bodyguard smiling to him. “You really love that kid?” The guard asked that made Jeongguk nodded, “Yes, I love him so much.” He answered smiling back.

“Goodluck, he's a waiting for you.”

Jeongguk walked further more and saw Taehyung's room. “Jeongguk,” He looked back and saw Irene. “Don't go in there, Taekhyun is on his way upstairs,” Irene reminded him so he nodded, “How am I supposed to go in then?”

“I'll distract my father, you go get Taehyung.” Irene said walking away downstairs.

“Father!” He heard Irene.

Irene looked up to him and signaled him to go in. He fastly took the keys out and unlocked Taehyung's door. As he opened it, the keys dropped that made a big noise. “What's that?” He heard Taekhyun said that made his eyes widened.

As Taekhyun about to go upstairs, Irene stopped him right away, “I'll go get who it is,” She said, grabbing her gun back up, acting like she doesn’t know who is it. “No, I'll check. Stay here.” Taekhyun said that made Irene's eyes widened.

“Fuck,” She groaned and opened her phone, trying to text Jeongguk that Taekhyun is on his way up, yet she failed. Jeongguk haven’t recieved any warnings nor text about Taekhyun.

She hurriedly followed Taekhyun and hid herself when Taekhyun went inside Taehyung's room. “Irene,” She looked back and met Taehyung's mom. Her eyes widened and hurriedly bowed her head. “Where is he?” Taehyung's mom asked, asking where Taekhyun is.

“Jeongguk must've lost a grip on the keys, it fell and Taekhyun heard it. I don't know if Jeongguk is inside— Fuck!” both of their eyes widened when Jeongguk cursed loudly.