loves a game, wanna play?

“Taehyung, can you be just be focused? Don't get little things enter your head!” Bree hissed, looking at Taehyung who can't even spike the ball, Taehyung was breathing heavily as he looked up. “Taehyung, the Intrams is on the other way, what bugs you in?” Klint asked.

Irene.

Taehyung can't stop thinking what Irene told him the other day, He never told Jeongguk that Irene told him some shits. He looked at Seokjin who's looking at him worriedly too. “Let's focus, Taehyung, okay?” Klee smiles lightly.

Taehyung nodded, “I will, I'm sorry. It's just.. Nevermind. Let's focus.” He said and spike the ball, yet he can't still forget what Irene said.

“You're just a speculation, Taehyung.
       You're just a wager.”

Taehyung! The ball!”

He looked up and saw the volley ball was coming right onto his face. He tried to dodge it but it was too late. The ball landed onto his face and that made him dropped on the ground gym. “Taehyung!” Jin hurriedly says and kneeled infront of his younger bestfriend.

“Your nose is bleeding..” Cian said and handed him his hanky. “C'mon, Taehyung, you can stand up right? Let's go to the clinic,” Bree says as he helped Taehyung to stand up. “It stings so hard.. It started to hurt..” Taehyung hissed and hold into his nose and bit his lowerlip.

They walked to the clinic and sat Taehyung on the clinic bed, “Oh, the last time your boyfriend was here, now, you too?” The clinic nurse asked and laughed at Taehyung, trying to make him smile to forget how the pain was causing on his nose. “The ball handed on him, Miss.” Seokjin said and fixed Taehyung's hair.

The nurse treated him and that stopped the bleeding. “Let's go back and practice, shall we?” He asked. “Hold up, You're acting the ball didn't even land onto your face, are you sure you can still go?” Cian asked him confused.

Of course, I'm strong. I'm not weak.

They all smiled, starting to gain their Captain's strength as they practice more deeper and harder. “We can win this, okay? We're not going to lose and we'll not let them win over us.” Taehyung said and handed his hand down, “You're right. No one's gonna stop us from winning.” They all said and pressed their hands together. “Jeon University! Fighting!!