daydreamin'

"Irene, You have a appointment today." Irene looked up to the familiar voice that said that. Her eyes widened, "Taehyung!" She shrieked and stood up to hug her younger brother.

"How's the company?" Taehyung asked and sat with Irene on the sofa with the biggest smile.

"It's all doing well, the sales are getting higher than we all expected, how about you?" Irene asked and handed Taehyung a cup of tea. "Jeongguk and I are doing good, he told me his sorry's that he can't see you today." He said and sipped.

"Well, he's handling his father's company. Haven't you two talked about adopting?" Irene asked and looked at Taehyung waiting for an answer. "We haven't, he's always overseas." Tae answered and smiled at Irene.

"Well, I'm not staying any longer too, Noona. I need to visit our friends for a short period of time before Jeongguk and I come home and call me." Taehyung laughed and stood up.

"Okay, take care!" Irene said and smiled.

As he about to visit his other friends, Jeongguk's number popped on his screen, sign of his husband, calling him. He answered the phone and started driving. "Hi," Jeongguk said, from his voice, you can feel that he's really tired.

"Yes, baby? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, I need you here. Where are you?" Jeongguk asked from the other line.

"I visited Irene Noona, didn't I told you that?"

"I forgot, sorry Baby. Come here home."

"I'm on my way, Jeongguk-ah."

He ended the call and went back to their house. As he arrived, he went inside and saw Jeongguk cooking something. "What's wrong?" He asked and went beside Jeongguk's tall figure.

"I can't decide if should I cook pasta or- Babe? You literally called me to go home to ask me if should you cook pasta?!" Taehyung shrieked that made Jeongguk laugh at him. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Jeongguk. Jeongguk laughed and kissed his forehead. "I just wanna spend my time on you, m'kay?" Jeongguk chuckled and smiled at Taehyung.

"I hate you." Taehyung pouted and hugged Jeongguk, resting his head on the crook of Jeongguk's neck. "No, I know you love me more than anyone else." Jeongguk chuckled.

"How's everyone?" Jeongguk asked.

"Hmm, Irene is doing well, Jimin and Yoongi are busy with their kids, I guess. Namjoon and Seokjin hyung, they're opening their bakery maybe two weeks from now. Hoseok and Neya are celebrating their daughter's 2nd birthday."

Jeongguk nodded. "Plans?" He asked.

"About?" Taehyung asked.

"Kids." He stated.

"I still don't know, we're too busy." Taehyung sighed and backed off away.

Jeongguk smiled. "Just tell me if you want a kid, Taehyung. I'll put you two as top my priority."

"Okay, I want a kid, Jeongguk. Now."

"Go upstairs."

-

Sorry for the short chapters, It's written on my notes that I need to keep the ending shorter!

Anyways, one chapter left! 🙌🏻