hold me tight

Taehyung stared at himself on the mirror before going out with a subtle smile. As he opened the door, going out. Everyone's eyes darted back to him right way. "H-how do I look?"

Jimin smiled widely and clung his hands all over Taehyung's. "You look great!" Everyone praised Taehyung and patted his back. "Really?" Taehyung asked, "Bandana suits you well! Plus those sunglasses! Woah! You're hot!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Thanks for the uplift." He joked and smiled at the boys. Ji-won came out the room with Mr. Jeon with a big smile flashed all around her face. "You all look nice boys, the photographer is here, head to the swimmingpool, becareful not to  fall in!" Ji-won said.

Jeongguk scoffed and rolled his eyes, The boys left but before Jeongguk leave, he passed his father and Soon to be step-mother. "You're really continuing this nonsense marriage?" He asked and put his hands on his pocket and hissed.

"We are. You can't stop us from marrying each other." Mr. Jeon said and smiled lightly but Jeongguk didn't care at all. "Marry each other then, but remember this.. I won't accept her as the mother of this family." Jeongguk grinned.

He walked away leaving Ji-won heart broken, "It takes time, hon. You just need to ignore him." Mr. Jeon smiled and followed the boys to the swimming pool. The boys sat down nicely and of course the couple are sitting beside each other. "Okay, y'all go first." Mr. Jeon smiled.

The photographer came with a camera on his hands and smiled. "Let's start." The photographer said and looked at the seven of them with a excited smile because all of them are good looking and it'll suit the theme right.

Taehyung looked so happy not even noticing something will go later. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with a smile. "You're happy?" Jeongguk asked and wrapped his hands on his shoulders. "I am, I'm so happy.." Taehyung said.

"Jeongguk! Taehyung! Look at the camera!"

"They fit each other so well.." Seokjin said and hold Namjoon's hands from behind. "I know, they're the best couple of Jeon University." Namjoon answered, "And those two.." Seokjin pointed out Jimin and Yoongi who's playing.

"They followed us.." Namjoon uttured and glanced at Seokjin, "It feels like we've raised them well.." Seokjin giggled, "And you.." Namjoon grabbed Hoseok's hands and chuckled.

"Don't be sad because you're alone, Hoseok. You're with us. We're Seven." Namjoon said and smiled at Hoseok, "It's fine guys, seeing you all smilling fills up my day." Hoseok answered and smiled widely. "Thank you, guys."

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and saw how happy he was. "Taehyung." He called out that made Taehyung look at him, "Yes?" Taehyung asked and fixed Jeongguk's hair who's messy.

"Let's go on a night date tonight." Jeongguk whispered that made Taehyung look at him, "T-tonight? W-why?" Taehyung asked and looked away, confused. "Nothing, I just want to spend my time with you." Jeongguk smiled.