day full of "congrats"

Taehyung stared at himself in the mirror,
taking a deep breath. “I'm graduating later?

He closed his eyes tight, recalling the first time he met Jeongguk, then becoming friends, boyfriends, the scene on their birthday's, the holidays they spent together with their friends. “It's just like we met them last month,” Jimin spoke from behind, backhugging his bestfriend.

Taehyung hummed in response and stared at himself and Jimin on the mirror. “Yeah, It's so fast, everything. You and Yoongi hyung are getting married sooner.” He whispered and smiled at Jimin through the mirror infront of them.

Jimin smiled, “And, you are aswell.

Taehyung looked at him, “You're saying something?” He asked and raised his eyebrows. Jimin chuckled and shook his head, “Nothing, I said fix your clothes before we head in.” He chuckled and patted Taehyung's back before sitting down to the sofa.

Jeongguk smirked and leaned in the mirror.
            “Looking good, Jeon Jeongguk.”

Yoongi patted his back from behind, a smirk was seen on their faces. “Cheers to us,” Yoongi uttured and chuckled, looking at himself on the mirror aswell. “Uhuh, can't believe we're graduating this fast,” Jeongguk answers whisperly.

Hoseok arrived, “Taehyung and Jimin are on their way at the venue.” He said and smiled, Namjoon popped out from the back too, “They're with Seokjin, Let's go now so we won't be late.” He said and looked at Jeongguk and Yoongi, “Yeah, Let's go? Jeongguk?

Jeongguk shook his head, “I'll use my car, my father wants to see me. I'll see you there.” Jeongguk said, walking past them as he made his way to the parking lot, opening his car heading to the venue first as his father wants to see him before the ceremony starts.

From: Taehyung loml <3

Where are you? Yoongi hyung said
you're not coming with us, Are you good, love?

To: Taehyung <3

Yes, baby. Don't worry about me.
I'll see you later! Love u! ^o^

He closed his phone and stopped his car as he arrived, he opened the door and went out, scanning the whole Jeon University. “I'm finally leaving this University.” He whispered and smiled lightly. “I'm staring a new life now, as an adult.” He added and fixed his neck tie.