inlove with you, forever

“Welcome home,” Jeongguk finally said, opening the doors for his fiancé, Taehyung.

“I missed this!” Taehyung shrieked and ran to their room, “My teddy bear!” He yelled and grabbed the teddy bear that Jeongguk gave him. Jeongguk laughed and sat in the sofa.

“I'm happy that you're home,” Jeongguk said.

Taehyung glanced at him and smiled. He walked and sat beside his fiancé. “Sorry that all of this happened, Jeongguk-ah.” He whispered yet enough for Jeongguk to hear. “Don't say that. I'm not even fussing about it,” He answered.

“C'mere.” Jeongguk pulled Taehyung closer and kissed his forehead. “What matters right now is that you're home, okay?” He said so Taehyung slowly nodded. “Fine, I'm sorry.

Jeongguk giggled. “I'm cooking pasta, Is that okay?” Jeongguk asked. “Hmm, okay! But I have something to ask first!” Taehyung said laughing at Jeongguk. “Is tha— How did Irene and you met?

Jeongguk licked his lips from what Taehyung asked. “Baby,” Taehyung raised his eyebrow. “C'mon I just wanna know how and what happened to your relationship with her!” Taehyung shrieked and laid his head on Jeongguk's lap.

“Taebaby, are you sure?” Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung laughed, “Of course.”

He sighed before opening his mouth, “Irene and I are childhood friends. Your father and My father are bestfriends, I had no Idea why I never saw you and Irene together back on that time.” Jeongguk chuckles, recalling the past.

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk's face. He's happy.

Irene and I spend most of our childhood days together. Then, when he became teenager, we fell inlove with each other,” Jeongguk smiled and bit his lowerlip and sighed before continuing. “We had a relationship for almost 2 years.”

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, “Why did you use the word almost?” Taehyung asked confused.

Jeongguk smiled, “Because Chloe came. Irene and her had a big fight and It's all about me. I never knew Chloe will fall inlove,” Jeongguk whispered and looked down at Taehyung's face.

“My father and Irene's Aunt, she broke us apart. They broke us apart. Saying we don't need each other. That It was all a Puppy Love.” Jeongguk said and played with Taehyung's soft locks.

“Hmm, I can't deny the truth. I did love Irene. But because of what happened, I lost all of my interest when we broke up,” Jeongguk replied once again. “We tried, we tried to be free. Yet we can't do nothing. It's my father and her Auntie's will.” He added and puckered his lips.