christmas decor & marriage

>>>>><<<<<

"Jeongguk bun, that's not the right way." Taehyung chuckled as he saw his boyfriend putting the decorations wrong. Christmas is coming so they need to prepare. The both haven't shopped for their gifts to each other. "Huh why?"

Jeongguk asked, his eyebrows raised as he looked where did he put the Christmas stars. "I put it in the right way." Jeongguk said and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung puckered his lips and smiled, "Koo, that's wrong." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk looked at him confused again, "Koo, this star will be at the top, not in all sides of the Christmas tree." Taehyung stated and laughed, he put the star at the top and removed the remaining stars away in a box to hide.

"Oh, Sorry. I've never been decorated a Christmas tree before." Jeongguk said and put down the decorations, scared to messed up again. Taehyung sighed, "Why though? How about your parents? Won't they decorate with you?" Tae asked.

Jeongguk stood up and sat down on the sofa, his hands playing with the star. "My mom left us for another man, It was Christmas that time and she left us. Dad and I parted ways, I was sent to States and my dad stayed here." Jeongguk uttured.

Jeongguk sighed before speaking again, "I miss my family so much but, Dad became so ruthless, he became so eager, he's getting selfish, he doesn't see me as his own son. Every night, at our house, he's bringging different girls. That's when I made up my mind that I won't fall inlove because love will make you blind." Jeongguk said and bit his lip.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, "But, I met you." Jeongguk said and smiled. Taehyung stopped and slowly looked back to Jeongguk. "Why me? Isn't it Jimin?" Taehyung asked and walked to sit down beside Jeongguk with a smile.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and pinched his cheek, "What happened to me and Jimin is a one sided love. I loved him yet he cheated. That's when I knew I won't fall inlove." Jeongguk said and played with Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung leaned at Jeongguk and removed the dust resting on Jeongguk's pointy nose. "Haven't you think of Jimin having a deep reason why he did that?" Taehyung asked and looked at Jeongguk's eyes. "I don't. I'm not open for explanations." Jeongguk stated back and grinned.

"But he--" Jeongguk cuts him off with a kiss. "Just shut it up, I've moved on. That's in the past now." Jeongguk said and layed his back on the couch. Taehyung pouted. "Oh really?" Taehyung asked and about to go up when Jeongguk hold him back.

In one blink, Taehyung was already at the bottom of Jeongguk. "Doubting me?" Jeongguk whispered on Taehyung's ear. "Oh godness gracious, Jeon. Get out ontop of me, I still need to decorate." Taehyung said and pushed Jeon a little.

Jeongguk didn't even budged to go, instead he leaned. "Tae, don't you believe me? The future is what matters right now." Jeongguk said and winked at Taehyung. "You'll never know what'll happen in the future, Jeon." Taehyung said.

Taehyung locked his eyes with Jeongguk, he runned his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders and smiled. "You don't know if i'll be part of your future or am I just your temporary happiness?" Taehyung said, his eyes still locked with Jeon.

Jeongguk sighed and pressed his forehead with Taehyung. "Baby, I love you and I'll make sure that you'll be forever with me. We'll both reach our dreams together." Jeongguk said, his eyes closed, their forehead still pressed with each other.

Jeongguk opened his eyes and It met with Taehyung, "I love you so much." Taehyung said and slowly leaned to kiss the younger. Taehyung caressed Jeongguk's face slowly deepening the hot kiss. Jeongguk's lips were following Taehyung's rhythm of their movement.