"Taehyung, I can't breathe."

I looked at the door and saw Chloe walking inside with a light smile flashed on her face. I maintained silent while looking at her with confusion. "Can I talk to you?" She asked.

I nodded, "Of course." I replied,

She smiled and sat down the bed, holding a paper bag, "I'm so sorry from what I've done to you these past few days. I'm sorry." She whispers.

I looked at her, "What was the reason, Chloe?"

She sighed, "I like Jeongguk since we were kids but my mother sent me to Canada to continue my studies. I'm sorry that I was so selfish that I want Jeongguk on my own, I know I've been treating you like shit." She stopped and chuckled

"I won't ruin your relationship to him because I'm at the stage of moving on, don't worry." She added and handed me a paper bag. "This is my little sorry gift for you. I hope you'll keep it."

I looked at the paper bag and slightly opened it, "Wow, you don't have to give me these, it's too pricey for me." I answered and looked back at her. "I don't know what to give to you that's why I just picked whatever I want." Chloe laughed.

She gave me wine, chocolates and a small envelope, seems like a letter for me. "Okay, I'll head out now, But promise me first that you two will love each other and you two won't break up!" Chloe glared at me causing me to laugh.

She took out her pinky finger and I took mine out and touched hers. "I promise. But, why are you saying that though? Aren't you transferred to Jeon University?" I asked her hoping she'll tell me.

"Well, I cancelled it, I think I'll be better at Kim University." My eyes widened, "You're Fucking transferring to Kim University?!" I asked and looked at her with wide eyes. "Yes, I am. I already talked about this to Aeca." Chloe smiles.

"You two knew each other?" I asked.

"Well.. We met at Canada." She replied to me.

"What a small world!" I chuckled and smiled at her. "Thank you for this." I said. "Oh, Aeca mentioned to me that your birthday is on the other day after the wedding. Happy birthday."

I smiled, "Thank you."

As she left, I put the paper bags down the bed exactly as the boys with Aeca entered, "What is she doing here?" Jimin asked and looked at me.

"Nothing, just told me some stuffs."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung looked back and saw his mad boyfriend looking at him. "What?" He asked and stood up, sitting beside Jeongguk who's in the couch. "I called you a hundred times and you didn't even spare me any glance." He said and flicked his boyfriend's forehead.

"That Fucking hurts, Jeon." Taehyung hissed.

"Yup, I love you too." Jeongguk chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "What's the matter why do you kept calling me?" Taehyung asked and looked at Jeongguk. "Because we need to go. Are you sure you're going to the wedding?"

Taehyung chuckled, "I think I'm the one that should ask you that." He laughed and pecked Jeongguk's lips. "We need to go in order for us not to be late. Grab your things." Taehyung replied and took their suits for the wedding later.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and checked him out, small waist, thick ass, his perfect face. "Damn." Jeongguk whispered and walked infront of Taehyung. "What?" Taehyung looked at him confused. "Can I get a kiss?" He pouted.

"No, now get out of there." Taehyung said and took the keys and grabbed his phone. "Please? Just one kiss." Jeongguk pleaded from behind causing Taehyung to look at him. "Later." Taehyung said causing Jeongguk to whine more.