busan & unexpected

"Babe! Are you ready?" Jeongguk shouted across the room waiting for his boyfriend's answer. This is the day they'll head to busan for Jeongguk's father's wedding and Jeongguk can't feel himself as the wedding day is sooner, everything just happens so fast and it's hard to catch up.

Taehyung opened his room and smiled at Jeongguk, "Yes! Baby I'm excited!" Taehyung said energetic and kissed Jeongguk's cheeks. "Excited about?" Jeongguk asked and took Taehyung's luggage, heading down to the parking lot.

"Of course to be in your hometown! Busan is great, right? I suddenly miss Daegu.." Taehyung uttured and glanced at Jeongguk, "I promise you that you'll enjoy busan." Jeongguk chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"I guess so." Taehyung smiled and hold Jeongguk's hands. "What if our teacher also known as your next- stop, don't mention her." Jeongguk said and loaded the luggage in the trunk that made Taehyung zipped his mouth shut.

"Sorry, I'm just worried she'll tell your father about us and w-we'll bre-" Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and sighed. "Tae, don't overthink it alright?" Jeongguk asked and opened the car door for Taehyung. "I can't help it, she knows it."

Jeongguk licked his lips and smiled, "Baby, it's fine. Whether she tells it or not, I don't fucking care." Jeongguk hissed and kissed Taehyung's temple. "Now, go inside so that we can rest, we'll get there maybe dinner." Jeongguk uttured.

Taehyung smiled and sat down, pulling his seatbelts on. Jeongguk started driving to busan and Taehyung was amazed by how the ride was, It's relaxing and soft. You'll never feel some nauseous feeling when riding a car with him.

"Do you want to eat anything? We're passing by Mcdo." Jeongguk said and glanced at Taehyung and continued focusing on driving, "I'm not feeling of eating anything, but, if you're hungry then I'll eat with you." Taehyung said and looked at Jeongguk, "Let's get some fries."

Jeongguk turns the steering wheel on his left and headed to the drive-thru. "Good afternoon, I'd like to get some two large fries and mcfloat." Jeongguk said and turned his eyes back to Taehyung. "Oh! I want Ice cream!" Taehyung patted Jeongguk's hands that made him chuckled. "And two oreo mcflurry please."

Taehyung took his wallet and gave Jeongguk the money but Jeongguk shove it away, "I'm incharge of our pays for our foods." Jeongguk said that made Taehyung looked at him confused, "Shut up, since when did we started giving some incharge thingy?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Aish, I'll pay it." Jeongguk said and shoved Taehyung's hands away but Taehyung insisted, "C'mon, let me pay for us now.." Taehyung uttured but Jeongguk smiled, "Thank you, Taebaby. But, no. I'll pay." Jeongguk said and took out his credit card that made Taehyung pouted.

Jeongguk doesn't let him pay. "Don't pout, I can still see you even though I'm not facing you." Jeongguk laughed and looked at Taehyung who's pouting infront of him. "C'mon, don't be too sulky about it." Jeongguk kissed Tae's temple.

Taehyung layed his back on the seat and smiled secretly. "You're perfect.." Taehyung whispered. "You're saying something?" Jeongguk asked confused, "Nothing, I just sighed."

Jeongguk nodded, acting like he doesn't heard what Taehyung whispered. Jeongguk secretly smiled and opened the windows to get what they ordered. "Thank you!" Taehyung said and took his fries. "Babe, calm down. I thought you don't feel eating anything?" Jeongguk laughed.

"Shush, I've changed my mind." Taehyung chuckled, "I'll eat this later, I need to drive." Jeongguk said, about to put the foods behind when Taehyung took it. "I'll give you some and also, I can drive, we can switch." Taehyung said and took the fries and put it on Jeongguk's mouth.