1:3| Rosephayne ✦ Children

Darker than Blanc
1st Life | Daybreak
©Emika_3206

.
.

[1: 3] —Rosephayne Children

Day one of trying to approach the kid : a failure.

Rosephayne sighed, as the child ran to the deeper in the forest, his small form disappearing behind the foliage.

"I just woke him up jeez. What a temper." She scratched her head. Good thing, she narrowly avoided getting sprayed by his toxic blood. Normally a faerie's blood is life itself, but if the blood was from a fae and human hybrid— that stuff is way more toxic than the poisonous mushroom in her garden. Even in the smallest drops!

If you get poisoned by glypse blood, that stuff is supposed to be near incurable. Any efforts to cure it would only exacerbate the poison and atrophy the human body.

It could only be cured, if you manage to kill the faerie in question. Morbid she knows, but that's how it works.

"Don't run too far, my guardian bears might catch you!" Rosephayne screamed seemingly at the trees. She made a pact with the bears that she would protect this forest and give them medicine when they need it, so in return they also protect her and keep other intruders out.

She had lived in isolation in this forest ever since her husband died. She was not so used to fellow... humans anymore. Her main company would be her hunting dogs, and the friendly bears that come visit her house once in a while.

Maybe she could ask the birds to scout for him. And definitely tell the rep of the bear clan not to hunt a little boy with dark hair and blue eyes.

How do you deal with children again?

To be continued....