The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )

The moment Nobara laid eyes on the four guys waiting for her arrival, she felt she was joining a circus fest rather than the high school for Jujutsu sorcerers. She held a lingering stare at the group, judging them with narrow eyes immediately.

"Hey, I'm Yuji Itadori!" The pink-hair boy introduces himself with a smile on his face, "And I'm from Sendai!"

"Megumi Fushiguro." There's an awkward pause in the air after and Gojo blinks his eyes curiously, staring down at a flustered Kei Murasaki.

"Uhm, Murasaki-kun? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" His sensei asks, snapping the blonde out of his trance. He lets out a 'huh' looking back at Gojo then to the new girl.

"Oh-Uhm, I-my name is Kei Murasaki!" He bows a bit. "Nice to meet you."

'Geez, you can't keep a girl waiting' She thought to herself, before tracing her eyes back to Yuji.

'That guy looks like he used to pick his boogers when he was a kid..what a hick.' She then faces Megumi, who bores his eyes at her with a blank expression.

'And this guy? He seems to act all high and mighty. But I also think he likes to light seagulls on fire or something..'

Then there's Kei, who isn't looking at her at all. But when he takes a peak, he can't help but blush again and nervously bite on his lip.

'He's the most well dressed out of the three, I give him that. But man, why does he look like the antisocial type who spends all his time on the internet and doesn't know how to talk to real beautiful girls like myself?'

On the other hand, she sees his situation with him sitting on the wheelchair and not being able to move around as much. There were so many questions already coming out of her head but one thing is certain..

'If someone like him is running around with these guys, then he has to be strong..'

She lets out a sigh, not letting her thoughts drive any longer.

"I'm always unlucky, I guess.." She says to herself as both Yuji and Megumi stare at each other with confusion.

"Sensei, what are we even doing today?" Kei breaks silence, curious about the mission. He knew Gojo wanted to test Kugisaki and Itadori their skills but didn't know more than that.

"I guess I should tell you now.." Gojo says, shifting the awkwardness away from them. "Let's do it! A tour of Tokyo!"

"TOKYO?! TOKYO! TOKYO!" Yuji and Nobara scream in unison, both clasping their hands together in delight. They both start jumping in excitement while Megumi and Kei wait in the background, watching the two go crazy. Yuji wraps his arms around Gojo, begging him to take them to Disneyland.

Megumi's eyebrow arched in confusion, "I don't get it, why are they so excited?" He then looks at Kei who chuckles at the scene, watching Yuji and the cute newbie run around in circles over the news.

"Don't you know These guys are from the countryside. They've never actually been to Tokyo!"

"I mean, I guess.."

"Murasaki, you were born in Tokyo, right?! What are some places we should go to?!" Yuji asked.

"WHATT? You didn't tell me you were born in Tokyo!" Nobara exclaims, propping her hand against his armchair to meet his level. Kei leans his head back, bashfully looking at her.

"W-Well we 've only just met. But if I had to show you guys, I'd definitely recommend Akihabara.."

"Ooh, I've heard of that place. Let's goo!" She tugs on his sleeve but Gojo intervenes.