He's in trouble

"How was your little play date, Getou?"

Mahito asked, dropping the magazine to his lap to take a good look at him.

The childish spirit found himself cozying up on a chair near the shore and Getou arrived via portal, with scratches and blood coming from his face.

"Eh, you look pretty rough." His eyebrows peaked in curiosity as Getou wipe the blood with a cloth.

"The kid put up a fight, I admit that." Getou chuckled, sitting down next to the spirit.

Hanami and Jogo found themselves in the background after Hanami retreated from Yuji and Todo.

"When you said you weren't going to take long, I thought you actually meant it." Mahito laughed at the idea he was bested by a first year.

"The boys' got potential power, especially with that domain of his." He said, a bit envious of the monsters he was able to cast and control inside the dome.

Something like that could be a big asset to his plan, he thought to himself.

Apart of him kept thinking the boy some more, insulted on how he was closing to beating him.

'Cursed energy can drain when overusing emotions in the battle field, but the boy seems to grow more power when he uses it in the domain.'

The complete opposite. And that's what interests him.

A twisted smile plays on Getou's face.

"Say Mahito..." The stitch face spirit looks at him.

"You think if I put a curse womb inside that kid, I get to control him all I want?"

Mahito blinks cautiously before laughing again,

"You know better than I do." He says. "But it wouldn't hurt to try and find out."

He winks at the former sorcerer.

"True.."

He wanted to take advantage of the kid for his purpose but deep down, the dark humor inside of him wanted to make the kid suffer again like all those years ago.

He wanted to orchestrate a dramatic turn of event, forcing the Murasaki boy to be stripped away of his friends.

"Enjoy your time while you can, Kei Murasaki.."

"Batter up, Miwa!" Gojo calls out as she hesitates to hold the metal baseball bat.

She had been like sleeping beauty, sleeping from Toge's curse speech.

And the moment she woke up, she's forced to dress up in baseball gear and the continue to Kyoto event in a game of baseball.

"But I gotta do it, for Gojo sensei!" She says to herself before swinging the ball Maki throws at her.

She throws it, a foul ball. Another, still a foul ball.

And just when the third time, she thought she landed a good hit, the ball falls into Kei's hand.

He catches with his mitt with ease and everyone in his group cheers for him.

"Amazing Kei!" Yuji shouts, rooting for his friend. "You're so good at this!"

"Yeah it's been so long since I've done this, but I still watch some games and strategy." He explained as Nobara approached him.

"We're 10 to 3 thanks to you, Kei." She says, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It's almost as if you knew which positions were right for each of us!"